Recent content by Ebony Maw

  1. Ebony Maw

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    Yo, sorry for the late reply, have been busy AF recently (and sadly will be until the end of next week). Wow, you're making a video project!? That's cool as hell! Given that you are trying to get it animated, are you thinking about getting voice actors? Only asking out of interest, your...
  2. Ebony Maw

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    I'm glad that this thread is giving you inspiration! Do you mind if I send you a DM about this? Also are you doing your re-write in actual written form (not the half bullet point/half descriptively written style I'm using lol)? If so, if/when you feel comfortable and confident enough to do so...
  3. Ebony Maw

    Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    As the person who made this thread, I actually somewhat agree to some extent... but with a huge caveat - I don't think Alvarez could have been done better than anyone barring Hiro if they're held to the same kind of timeline/schedule. Like, I despised and still despise much of the Alvarez arc...
  4. Ebony Maw

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 59 Discussion

    Yeah, I'm dropping FT for a while. The Good: - Gears' Magic was actually somewhat interesting (I do have one issue with it, but I'll leave that for now) - Always nice to see Ultear - The art - This is a nice feat for Jellal I guess, beating someone despite their Magic hard countering him for a...
  5. Ebony Maw

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 56 Discussion

    Disclaimer: Sorry if this sounds aggressive but I can't really word this any better, everything I've tried has ended up ruining the flow and meaning of the post. Regardless, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter dude and if I sound salty, its not at you. I'm just frustrated since the FT verse is one...
  6. Ebony Maw

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 56 Discussion

    Problem is that this chapter still has severe Wendy BS in it. Is it as bad as if she had just got up and solo'd Doom? Nah. But that doesn't make Wendy, with close to 0 MP, enchanting fodder to the point that they can beat a God Seed any better. Oh I think they will too, I just hate the pacing...
  7. Ebony Maw

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 56 Discussion

    Why the hell do all of my favourite characters get treated like crap? Doom was done so dirty. As much as I'm glad that Wendy didn't somehow solo Doom, this is only 1% better than the worst case scenario. A God Seed just got done in by enchanted fodders, and its even worse because Wendy had...
  8. Ebony Maw

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 55 Discussion

    Not a bad chapter: - Alderon wrecking Natsu this badly is dope. I'm starting to think that Alderon's Magic is related to oxygen/CO2, since weaponised gasses would explain why Natsu can't see what's hitting him. It would also let Natsu do something, since he could try and get Alderon to explode...
  9. Ebony Maw

    Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

    I don't think anyone knows what Makima's full arsenal is, the only thing we know is that she can use 'lesser life forms' as surveillance devices. And YES! Beam (Shark Devil) is awesome, really hoping he isn't dead (seeing what Darkness Devil did to him doesn't have me feeling optimistic tho).
  10. Ebony Maw

    Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

    Recent chapter was fantastic as always! The Quanxi reveal of her being the first Devil Hunter was a cool twist. What her actual Devil is.... is hard to tell. Though when Corpse Bride (do we actually know her name? I'm drawing a blank) pulled the blade out of Quanxi's eye it looked like there...
  11. Ebony Maw

    Fantasy Natsu/Jellal/Gajeel vs Erza/Mira/Gray

    I asked others to tell me if I was wanking a character. I did not ask them to tackle any of your arguments or help me. Enchanted Neinhart is still far weaker than Bradman, dude got two-shotted by base Natsu. As for your stuff about non-enchanted Neinhart: 1) You thinking Neinhart has more MP...
  12. Ebony Maw

    Fantasy Natsu/Jellal/Gajeel vs Erza/Mira/Gray

    @Axiomus @Seven777 @Jko What do you guys think regarding this? Am I wanking DF Gajeel too much? Honestly I just don't see how the large gap in results is down to Invel and Bradman's respective durability. I could understand the argument if it were something like DF Gajeel killed with nameless...
  13. Ebony Maw

    Fantasy Larcade vs Bradman

    Bradman stomps/low-diffs. Eh, if you want to speculate that Larcade has a Holy attribute in his Curses/Magics then fair enough I guess (since apparently Levy's random ass word had a holy attribute to it - which is never touched on again lmao, #JustAlvarezThings), but I don't buy it at all. He's...
  14. Ebony Maw

    Fantasy Natsu/Jellal/Gajeel vs Erza/Mira/Gray

    Sorry fam, I just don't rate Darkness Gray that high. He's definitely impressive, but he is outgunned here. DF Gajeel appears to be much faster and far more powerful in a physical sense. Like I said before, just look at their respective Spriggan fights and I think its clear that there's a large...
  15. Ebony Maw

    Fantasy Natsu/Jellal/Gajeel vs Erza/Mira/Gray

    How severely DF Gajeel beat Bloodman. Invel was wasted by Darkness Gray but DF Gajeel literally tore Bloodman apart in seconds, yet the biggest indicator that DF Gajeel >> Darkness Gray is the level of effort they put into their last parts of their fights. Gray used a Secret Art and only KO'd...
Top