Recent content by eclecticdementia

  1. eclecticdementia

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 874 Discussion/875 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    Hi everyone. LONG time reader; first time poster :) . I've been reading and watching One Piece for years now, and I just have to say, from reading the chapter spoilers, " WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!" So Zeus changes sides just like that? It's been with BM for how many years and now changes...
  2. eclecticdementia

    Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    Very well said. I loved this chapter if not only for the fact the Sakura/Sasuke dynamic was one of it's focal points. Kishimoto finally has Sasuke unequivocally express his feelings towards Sakura's love for him. He has shown indifference towards her a innumrable times and even attempted to...
  3. eclecticdementia

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 758 Discussion/ 759 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 758 Spoiler Discussion I have to agree with that. Was speaking to a friend they made a sound argument that Usopp may very well have the most potential to develop than all the straw hats.
  4. eclecticdementia

    Chapter Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

    Awesome post LOL!!! ---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ---------- Awesome post LOL!!!
  5. eclecticdementia

    Chapter One Piece 743 Discussion / 744 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 743 Spoiler Discussion AWESOME chapter this week!! This is why I have come to LOVE One Piece. Oda is such an unbelievable storyteller. Those panels with "Sabo" were great lol. Btw hi everyone.
Top