Recent content by Edgar

  1. Edgar

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    last time emery got banned because he had a quarrel in another forum section, probably happened again.
  2. Edgar

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    nice desu :D
  3. Edgar

    Can anyone help me catch up?

    Yes it seems to be around where I left off. Thank you so much! Guess I have a bit of catching up to do :P
  4. Edgar

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    I really do hope there isn't anything seriously wrong with Yoshitsune :( Hope to hear him being 100% healthy again soon.
  5. Edgar

    Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Is it me, or is anyone else checking this thread and phase3's site every few hours daily for the next release? :P
  6. Edgar

    Can anyone help me catch up?

    So it has been about 9-12 months since my computer died with all my Berserk/BECK mangas and well I forgot where I was up to in Berserk. It was over ch200 for sure. Let's see if I can help yall help me.. -Griffith gets a few appearences -New band of the hawk? Some girl with muffins or...
Top