Recent content by Eebee

  1. Eebee

    Discussion Little-Known Games That You Absolutely Love?

    I just wanted to second Terranigma. It's a fantastic game--with great music, nice art, a fun real-time battle system--that needs more love. YouTube has some fanvids for it, if it want to check them out. I second Gitaroo-Man. God, yes. That game rocks(!) my world. I can't play it on the Master...
  2. Eebee

    Games The Official Guitar Hero/ Rock Band Thread

    I love Guitar Hero, but I can only play it during school when I can mooch the game off of my suitemate! :) I'm pretty good in Hard mode--not great, but good--and can pass a few Expert songs. (The really repetitive ones!) When I saw "Ruby" and "Knights of Cydonia" in GHIII, I was so happy...
  3. Eebee

    Chapter Bleach 285 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 285 Predictions I desperately want the vizards to bust into Hueco Mundo and help Ichigo et al. out. I think there's a good chance of that happening, though I doubt it'll happen in the next chapter. ;) What I want to happen: GJ goes zenkai on Ichigo, forcing Ichigo to finally...
Top