Recent content by Eia

  1. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM 192 Spoilers Thread It probably entails her smacking him upside the head or some such junk.
  2. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM 192 Spoilers Thread ... Brain snatchers?! What the hell, Black Order?! Uh. Well then. I just don't even know.
  3. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction The low down: 1. Kanda is a reincarnation of a former exorcist. 2. "That woman" is someone he knew in his former life. 3. He may or may not have memories of said life. 4. Alma tries to save Kanda from being euthanized. 5. Kanda meets Marie and...
  4. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction Mangastream has it translated and scanned, now. http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/191-44/1 Oh wow. I can't think of anything to say about this chapter than "oh wow." ... And now I don't mind Kanda having his own arc. Can't wait until next...
  5. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Spoilers Wow. Unexpected chapter developments are unexpected. Hoshino really is the queen of plot twists, isn't she? Someone go grab a cauldron for me so I can stand over it stirring and cackling something about "the plot thickens."
  6. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Spoilers FFFFFFF I can NOT wait for this chapter now! Kanda's a reincarnation of someone?! I bet it's a previous exorcist. *flails* Now I wonder what he has to do before the last petal falls. Something tells me Hoshino is looking for a way to NOT kill poor Kanda when his...
  7. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Prediction I have two hard theories that I'm going to standby until the next chapter comes out: 1. The woman is a manifestation of an innocence (preferably Mugen). She does claim that Kanda is more "like them," after all. 2. The woman is the DNA donor of...
  8. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Prediction Yeah, she is. It looks like a staff to me, with a ball at the end. That kind of lends itself to saying that the mysterious woman isn't one of the scientists. If there's anything I've learned from reading D. Grayman, it's that Hoshino never...
  9. Eia

    Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

    Oh awesome. Hoshino went back and edited some of her manga panels from the chapters when she was dealing with her health issues. There was an obvious art change during this time that was just... not up to her normal standards. She sure is dedicated to have gone back to do this! I love her art so...
  10. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Prediction Something tells me that the only, ONLY, reason Allen is still alive is because the current Earl, the man behind the mask, per se, had a past relationship of some sort with the boy and either takes pity on him/loves him. Or, perhaps, it was with the...
  11. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Prediction I'm surprised no one has mentioned the art in this chapter. She used so much shading, it's so pretty. @_@
  12. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Prediction I don't think that was a scar, I think that was just the effect of shading her eyes out so we can't really see her whole face.
  13. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Prediction Oooh... This chapter is interesting. All in all, I don't have a lot to say about it, but there are some notable things. Most likely the next chapter will end with the beginning of Alma's death, and the chapter after that will wrap it up. - I...
  14. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Prediction Yeah... Lavi as well with his over abundant affections. I can't wait for the translation, especially since this was a "talk" chapter. There's not much to infer from the raws without knowing what the people are saying. Also, when Kanda first came...
  15. Eia

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Prediction Holy crap holy crap holy crap. This came out early. Is that Kanda laughing and smiling? Oh holy hell, the world is going to end. Somehow I think the reason that Kanda dislikes Allen so much is that he reminds him of Alma. And does anyone else...
Top