As expected of the generals. They probably went along with Hakuryuu first because they thought that and it seems I was right about it. I would like to laud them for their loyalty, but a deranged Empress? Would they still follow Hakutoku's ideals and defend it dying? If they knew it all along...
Sindria has poked its nose into many affairs than I ever thought possible. The latest was using Kougyoku in SPYING on what's going on in the Kou Empire. While I admire Sinbad's love for his country, I really wouldn't call using people without their knowledge as something that would say the ends...
Have you forgotten what he said in chapter 212? Kouen will do EVERYTHING to keep the Kou Empire safe, even use Hakuryuu, do all dirty tactics, to which Alibaba felt conflicted. He's just the same as Sinbad.
We still don't know the extent of Hakuryuu's rebellion.
That's the thing, Kouen has...
Oh no, I based my name on Final Fantasy Unlimited - the main protagonist Kaze, who uses a gun to summon a couple of well-known Final Fantasy summons. I do love Final Fantasy 9 too. Gotta love Ozma!! :teehee
I do sympathize with Kouen as well. However, I don't like how he is dealing with it...
Yunan has an Arba face. This is creepy. :gwah I didn't also like how he talked about Ugo and Solomon. What if Arba was a red herring all along and Yunan was the real villain? :zomg
It's really quite possible Hakutoku still has people loyal to him and are honoring that loyalty by following...
Re: Magi 241 Spoiler Thread
I don't see Kouen as the bad guy either, he was just put in an awkward position because his father married Gyokuen. Hakuei just lets things as it is because she didn't know who was responsible for the death of her family and is a pacifist by nature. It's not because...
Re: Magi 241 Spoiler Thread
Hakuryuu already told Hakuei who was responsible for the deaths of their father and their 2 older brothers. Hakuei didn't immediately act upon it, as she stated herself she was confused/overwhelmed/wants time to think. And even so, Hakuei has mixed feelings about...
Re: Magi 241 Spoiler Thread
If I remember correctly Hakuryuu only wanted Al Tharmen dead, never did he imply anywhere that he would destroy anyone who would oppose him. He himself said that he could only erase what he hates, not the hatred itself. So if going by this statement and Gyokuen is...