Nakaba really spent several hours drawing an entire page of a bearded old man kissing a petite fairy.
Nadiddy is hella sus and this is just weird.
Dont @ me
She died in the arms of the man she loves, she got a beautiful ending. Who are you grandstand her.
I say it’s everyone else trampling on her feeling’s to force her living an ugly truth instead of living a beautiful lie, just because their illogical bias towards “truth”.
Between fake kobe beef...
Holy shit, Jericho being collateral diffed in her goon delusions is actually nice. Please keep this, it’s such a great way of ending this. Not everything should be ULTRA Kumbaya and needs a proper resolution in NNT.
This isn’t about the likelihood of resurrection in isolation tho? This is about two options, one about searching for a way to resurrect someone (a feat that his father accomplished) or getting killed after wrecking havoc as the strongest.
His decision is incomprehensibly stupid, from an...
retards the whole bunch. They have Percival(life spirit) and Merlin & god knows who else as companions… so reviving Guin would have been an easier task than beating Chaoslot.
Good riddance countless britannian people who will suffer because of this.
Btw, Lancelot completely cucked Arthur. He not only took his power (lake) but now also his malice (cath) meanwhile the real King(lol) of Chaos is just a bedridden patient.
Next Arthur is gonna fall in love with Guin, but Evillot will visit her in tower all the time, despite being a state level...
Im sorry, Suzuki. I wasn’t familiar with your game.
I thank thee for restoring some stakes and a decent villain. I hope it’s just Lance with a destructive desire, not Cath in Lance’s hide.
Now, let’s dedicate 50 chapters to an awesome battle between Evillot against the 3 idiots + Ban.
Go Cath Pulag! Overcome this oppressive fate and show us that perseverance and an indomitable will is what makes us humans strong! 68th time is the charm!
God lord, Suzuki, leave some crumbs for my weatherboy…
The excessive Lance wank is crazy, now I feel some empathy for the non-meliodas fans when NNT was ongoing.
First Tristan and now Yesus. These guy are so aura-less, it’s unfunny. They have zero menacing characteristics to them…
I miss my bois AM Mel, executioner Zel & Estarossa(Pre lobotomy Mael).