Recent content by ek7

  1. Chapter Naruto 619 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions What a turn of events? And what a good chapter! It was hilarious. Might be one of my favourite chapters! Yondaime is very cocky, how he shows off was great! Nidaime thinking what a cheap justu Edo tensei became, and many little other things. But I...
  2. Chapter Naruto 618 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions I am utterly angry, upset and many other. I felt raped. While Naruto was never told about his family heritage, Sasuke and Orochimaru go there and use Uzumakis' secrets as they wish. And we already saw that Sasuke had access to Uchiha clan heritage. I...
  3. Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions I want to see Hinata pass out from all the excitement of holding Naruto's hand. She's just seconds away from it.
  4. Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions so Naruto finally holding a girl's hand is is Kishi's christmas and new year gift. I would love to see a funny date chapter after all this war thing ends.
  5. Chapter Naruto 611 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 611 Spoiler Discussion 7/10 chapter. ı didn't get the latest two panels though. what is the wind cutting tehcnique and who is the one dong it.
  6. Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Spoiler Pics And Summaries finally it's revealed and I'm relieved. now we can learn the real story, how did he become Tobi.
  7. Chapter Naruto 598 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 598 Spoiler Discussion wow, that was really clever fighting. maybe was logical and in plain view but still great fight. yet with a rasenshuriken instead of a rasengan Naruto would save us from a feeder villain. reminded me the zabuza arc.
  8. Chapter Naruto 595 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 595 Discussion / 596 Predictions what a good chapter this could be if Kishi's art was a level higher than it is. I couldn't tell what is happening because of this terrible art.
  9. Chapter Naruto 591 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 591 Spoiler Discussion Nooo!! What the hell! There is no one who can beat Madara except Rikudu. Kishi you once again ruined a good story. Until now, seeing Madara and the difference between him/Shodaime and 5 kages was awesome, but now who and how can beat Madara?
  10. Chapter Naruto 584 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 584 Discussion / 585 Predictions These last 2-3 chapters were really bad, enough eith Kabuto. It has nothing to do with the story. I would rather want to see what he did after Orochimaru died. He is crazy, he is traumatized, we already knew it. 2 wasted chapters and 1 was after 2...
  11. Chapter Naruto 581 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 581 Spoiler Discussion there is no end to Uchiha spam. Naruto became like Dragonball, only spamming.
  12. Chapter Naruto 579 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 579 Discussion / 580 Predictions I can't decide if I liked the chapter or I hated it. By the way does Karin know that Naruto is Uzumaki? And 1 more enemy for Naruto, he will do what Jiraiya couldn't and finish the snake.
  13. Chapter Naruto 577 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 577 Discussion / 578 Predictions | Check the manga edit contest in the Playground I voted average because there was nothing unusual. 5 kages fell into Madara's trap and now they will regroup and defend themselves. Tsunade will be healed back at the end of the next chapter, or...
  14. Chapter Naruto 573 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 573 Discussion / 574 Predictions Now, I am definitely sure that Kishi would be the worst DJ of all times. After such epic chapters, this kind of boring chapter! What a change of mood. To change from something filled with action to something romantic is really only Kishi kind of...
Top