Recent content by ekasim

  1. Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    If Luffy manages to incorporate Haki into his attacks, the first time we'll see it should (hopefully) be against Smoker. After all he was the first logia he encountered.
  2. Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    No amount of drama can cause this. I dare to claim that luffy can eat even when dead. I don't think we'll see the end of this combat. Luffy will be taken away and there will be a recap, which will end with an unknown figure taking luffy's hat...another plot hook for NW :)
  3. Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    IMO the last combat of One Piece should be Pirate King Luffy vs Marine Admiral Coby.
  4. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I just read the translation and I must say I had to supress my tears from flowing out. I'll make sure I read the Edited Manga somewhere with no people and lots of paper tissues around. I always thought the gap between quality of One Piece and other mangas was large....this just made it larger...
  5. Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    Shanks and Ray-san are Haki users...but quality of their Haki is not specified. I think we'll see in future if they have king haki or not.
  6. Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    Here is my prediction: Next chapter we'll see things going from bad to worse....but in the end we'll see a surprise: Blackbeard will have accomplished his goal and everybody in the battlefield will see it and fight will end.....I expect an ancient weapon to be awakened :)
Top