Recent content by Ekorren

  1. Free Naruto RPG?

    I have created a forum for this project: http://narutorpg.findtalk.net/portal.htm If you want to follow the production, you may register there.
  2. Free Naruto RPG?

    I've currently written about 40 pages of rules, jutsu stats and character creation. You can almost create a full character from what I have this far. 2/3 of a character sheet is done too. I need someone to test the character creation to see what works, what doesn't and what I need to remove or...
  3. Free Naruto RPG?

    Naruto d20 looks pretty good. I've made a new system though inspired by that in the World of Darkness series. Never really liked the d20 system. I hope you'll like this one. And yes, I've added a puppeteer as one of the archetype classes and I'm going to work on a system for creating your own...
  4. Free Naruto RPG?

    Unfortunately I can't read German. I did study it for two years though. Didn't pay attention. ^^ I appreciate your support. I might have a full draft (alpha version) of the character creation soon. If you want to read it when it's done (another day or two), send me your e-mail in a PM and I'll...
  5. Free Naruto RPG?

    Thanks for the reply. I've made notes about character creation and the fighting system and I'm pretty happy with how this turns out. I was wondering if anyone will be interested in "beta reading" (so to speak) preview chapters of the system when I'm done with some drafts? I would also like some...
  6. Free Naruto RPG?

    I'm refering to tabletop roleplaying games. Are there any free fanmade Naruto tabletop systems where you can actually play your way from genin to the top, explore the Naruto world and encounter/create new and unique jutsus? It could be cool since the Naruto world is open for that kind of game...
  7. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 408 Discussions / 409 Predictions I can imagine Naruto being away for some training and Konoha is in a heavy battle. Surprisingly (or maybe not that surprisingly), when things look grim, Naruto will appear on Gamabunta's head (with Yamato at his side) with new clothes and red paint...
Top