Recent content by EL_manana

  1. EL_manana

    One Piece Movie 10: Strong World

    Re: One Piece Movie 10 If anyone finds out that the film is coming to the Internet, even raw, please signal here.
  2. EL_manana

    Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions Well, the only useful thing Sakura actually managed to do is showing Naruto the whole picture of how low has Sasuke fallen. If by failing to kill Sasuke she managed to give Naruto his "answer", then it's already something. Then her "shonen_heroine"...
  3. EL_manana

    Fairy Tail Vol. 21 (chap. 170-178) discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 170 Discussion / 171 Predictions Wow, it is hard to remember the last time I felt any specific emotions about Fairy Tail, but recent two-three chapters were just WOW! "Clone"-characters are so exiting to read about, even if the idea is not really fresh. Still the plot-twist is...
  4. EL_manana

    One Piece Movie 10: Strong World

    Re: One Piece Movie 10 I've read the summary and the ending is awesome. Nami is Nami after all. XDXDXD
  5. EL_manana

    One Piece Movie 10: Strong World

    Re: One Piece Movie 10 Oh, please, reveal the plot! Write it in the spoiler tag, please! I know there are lots of people who want to know the details! I'll be eternally overwhelmingly grateful to you!!! Oda-sensei's interview was great by the way. I can totally understand his feelings and why...
  6. EL_manana

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 186 Discussion/187 Prediction Well, a very impressive chapter. It made me shiver a bit. Especially Allen's words. "It will be alright". Well, I don't think it is something from the future. More than this, I feel like Allen is starting to lose all hope inside. Well, I think it's about...
  7. EL_manana

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 184 Discussion / 185 Prediction Seriously, did Hoshino die (hope not) or retire and now there is another person drawing this all?! I know, that art is supposed to evolve as thу time goes by and the author becomes more an more professional. It happened in all long lasting mangas like One...
  8. EL_manana

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 183 Discussion / 184 Prediction Well, I am just a bit disappointed with this chapter. It was fun and awesomely drawn, but I kinda lost the feeling that Black Order is a scary and cold place. You know, I expected Timothy becoming an exorcist to be a lot more tragic. After all, he is...
  9. EL_manana

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 179 Spoiler Thread Oh no! The mere thought scares me! Brrrr.... I think Innocence talking is the same as Innocence turning into Crystal Type. It means it is evolving further and further...perhaps into something really scary!
  10. EL_manana

    Shounen Doubt by Tonogai Yoshiki

    Well, the one thing I really liked was that Mitsuki wasn't proved innocent. She was the most annoying character in this manga from my point of view. And I liked that everyone died. But the whole hypnotism and Rei being a wolf was a bit too expected. Though, I must say, the author made a good...
  11. EL_manana

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 179 Spoiler Thread Woohoo! Spoilers! DGM is back so I finally have the mood to write a post on MH. Well, I am a bit sad that the color page is dedicated not to all main characters, but to this arc, that is not too fun. But still, I am overexcited to read this chap. I missed this manga...
  12. EL_manana

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 178 Discussion / 179 Predictions Urgh. It's killing me. I understand that her situation may be serious, but.... Why always Hoshino? It seems other mangakas have some superhuman health. They manage to present about 20 pages week, color pages and all that almost without hiatuses. Hoshino...
  13. EL_manana

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 178 Discussion / 179 Predictions OMFG DGM's RAW is earlier than Big Three's. Hell earlier than anything else! Is the end of the world near or smth?! О__О
  14. EL_manana

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 177 Discussion / 178 Predictions It was a really exciting and scary chapter. I am glad the story focuses on a more minor character. In my opinion it is very annoying when the main hero is ALWAYS the one who shows up in critical situations, rescues, fights all fights, upgrades, improves...
  15. EL_manana

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 176 Discussion / 177 Predictions She is not an akuma. In this chapter she was killed or at least turned into a doll by the Level 2/3 Akuma. Along with all the orphans. On the last page we see her crying and in the last moment of her life begging Timothy and Emilia to stay away. The...
Top