Recent content by elderamy

  1. This week (Roads 72-73-74-75) discussion and predictions

    I was hoping for a quite win of Barça over Madrid... Guess I'll have to settle for a good game and 3-2 victory for Barça... Either and hattrick or 2 goals and an assist... (Barça will be loosing in the first half of course, but Tsubasa will surely turn the score around...)
  2. This week (Roads 72-73-74-75) discussion and predictions

    Re: This week (Roads 72-73) discussion and predictions heheehe!!!:tem I guess I've seen captain tsubasa too many times, at least the ones where Hyuga was the rival! :blink
  3. This week (Roads 72-73-74-75) discussion and predictions

    Re: This week (Roads 72-73) discussion and predictions OH MY GOD! Why does the author hates me so much and delays the inevitable!!!! I WANT TO SEE TSUBASA PLAYING FOR BARÇA SO MUCH!!!! 72 was great, but 73 was awfull... I hate hyuga so much!!!! Thanks a lot shinji for all the work you go...
  4. World Youth - Chapter 40 predictions

    I have to say I thought the same at first... But i honestly hope they speed up and show some football in this chapter... Don't think there is a need for a test, since everyone knows how good Wakashimazu is... The only problems are related with his Pride and his bad attitude when he quit the...
  5. World Youth - Chapter 40 predictions

    Anyway, I think it's too soon for them to be called like that... The are still youth players, even if great players... But when they win "something", what will Wakabayashi be called? Super Great Extraordinary Fantastic Marvelous Goalkeeper?
  6. World Youth - Chapter 40 predictions

    Hehehehehe!! I remember seeing Tsubasa on TV over 15 years ago... Since then, after over all those years on Anime series I've seen, I've always wanted to see CT again! :D Of course I'm a big football fan, just like most people in my country. I love sports anime/manga and for me, this one is...
  7. World Youth - Chapter 40 predictions

    In Chapter 40 we'll have a chapter about Wakashimazu return... Some people will complain about how he left the team... But he will return... OPTION 1: If they start the match in 40, the game will be hard to win, due to tiredness and adaptations to new "Tsubasa team play". Wakashimazu will...
Top