Recent content by ELDRAGON

  1. Reborn 292 Discussion/ 293 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 292 Spoiler Thread Well, the Future Arc and the whole thing with Byakuran happened because Lambo accidentally left a bazooka at Irie's house, so I guess its I-pins turn to screw things up now :blink
  2. Reborn 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    Please, no more special eyes. I am sick and tired of special eyes in almost every series. And I hope these new enemies have a way to counter Tsuna's X-Burner. That thing is too powerful and it makes things way too easy for him. Also, that Suzuki chick is incredibly HOT.
  3. Reborn 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

    Something tells me they're in for a big surprise when they get back to the past. Remember? Byakuran has been using his powers since 10 years ago.
  4. Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Blackbeard = Sylar
  5. Fairy Tail Vol. 20 (Chap. 161-169) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 161 Discussion / 162 Predictions title I don't think Gerard is gonna leave just yet. They still haven't explained the whole thing about Mistogan and him having the same face.
Top