Recent content by electricfriends

  1. electricfriends

    Chapter Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

    oh god can you imagine Nishi becoming the new Gantz man finding some Gantzers with chips still in their heads he'd be like OH GOD I CAN HAS HEAD EXPLODY :DDDDD *jizzes everywhere* wait goddammit i have to save the world now :(
  2. electricfriends

    Discussion 1000 things you learned from gantz!!!

    In fairness I can see why that is. Despite being a girl who loves Gantz myself, I'm not entirely sure why and feel a bit ambiguous about it. If she hasn't heard of Gantz it'll just be you getting all nerdy Herbert about your interests, if she has, well, given the amount of naked big-boobed...
  3. electricfriends

    Chapter Gantz 340 Discussion/341 Prediction Thread

    I really think Nishi and Takeshi are gonna die. They don't have plot armour, Takeshi isn't doing anything and if he dies it will give Kaze killing rage which will be the point. Oka hates Nishi and hates fans of Nishi and since he isn't killing aliens with the others, he will die. The fact that...
  4. electricfriends

    The Nishi thread

    Explains why Tokyo Gantz ball is such a bastard, giving everyone rude nicknames and making snide comments. Osaka Gantz is much nicer. Though if he was completely in charge, why'd he die? I think they definitely have some sort of deal going on though. Gantz man is a shotacon who really likes...
  5. electricfriends

    Discussion 1000 things you learned from gantz!!!

    402) Being called up to serve on high-risk and horrifically gory missions against aliens won't ever give you PTSD or any other kind of trauma. You'll either turn into a complete psychopath because you love it so much or be totally fine. 403) Whatever tactic you used against the last alien won't...
  6. electricfriends

    Izumi

    I don't think Izumi will be coming back, He was somewhat of a puzzle to me at first, because I wondered why Oka had even bothered making him the way he was if he hated him as much as he seems to, but I came to the conclusion that: 1) Like everyone here says, Izumi is a plot device. He brings...
Top