Recent content by elementc

  1. elementc

    What does your MP3 folder look like :?

    My folder structure is pretty simple. There are some further divisions within a few of the categories. I keep my folders organized this way because I hate ID3 tags and my DAP doesn't organize based on tags anyway. Anime Bands Classical Games Movies Television Unknown
  2. elementc

    Books The Great Books! ( And What Are You Currently Reading? )

    Some books right off the top of my head... The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress (One of my favorite books.) | Robert Heinlein Snow Crash | Neal Stephenson (AWESOME BOOK) Towing Jehova | James Morrow Blameless In Abaddon | James Morrow Starship Trooper | Robert Heinlein The Demon Haunted World ...
  3. elementc

    Need a little help in photoshop

    Back when I was using Photoshop CS all of my tool shortcuts were erased for some reason. Since there was no way to reset it that I could find (without using a shortcut that had ALSO been deleted) I ended up installing the newer version. Reinstalling Photoshop CS2 could fix your problem. (I'd...
  4. elementc

    Info The Deviant Art Thread

    Re: Deviant Art Thread Good work on that stuff Google Person. Since everyone else seems to be doing it I'll submit mine as well. www.elementc.deviantart.com
  5. elementc

    Info The Deviant Art Thread

    Re: Deviant Art Thread http://overjojojojo.deviantart.com/
  6. elementc

    Naruto Mega Convo ( Spoilers )

    Nasuke... what gave you the idea that the Fourth was his brother?! They both have completely different faces and hair styles.
  7. elementc

    Chapter 305 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 305 Prediction [Naruto] Actually the next chapter will consist of Orochimaru dancing and then taking a coffee break.
  8. elementc

    Anime Fillers

    Waste of time but I watch them anyway in the hopes that something good will come out of it eventually.
  9. elementc

    The Yondaime Mega Convo

    According to my crazy detector this theory must be correct because Kishimoto is completely crazy himself. :D
  10. elementc

    Chapter 293 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 293 Discussion Personally I would prefer that his four tailed transformation had more defined eyes along with a head at least vaguely fox shaped.
  11. elementc

    Favorites What's your favorite battle in Naruto so far?

    This is sort of funny... I've read that chapter before but completely forgot about that part. :P You know he looks mostly the same. Thank you for reminding me and sorry if that was a little off topic.
  12. elementc

    Chapter 292 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 292 Discussion Either way it is still nice when Orochimaru loses an arm or other body part. That guy really needs to get beat up and have it last for a very long time.
  13. elementc

    Favorites What's your favorite battle in Naruto so far?

    Curses upon you Hellbent!! Not only do I have to impatiently wait for the current fight to continue, now I also want to know what on Earth Konohamaru looks like after the time skip!! Hopefully he still wears his "if it were not for this I would not be alive" helmet.
  14. elementc

    Feedback Inquiries? Come on in!

    Thanks anyway but don't worry about it NJT, once it moved I found fairly easily. It was just that I like that particular location because it minimized the clicking and scrolling involved. When you get right down to it I am just being lazy. :D
  15. elementc

    Favorites What's your favorite battle in Naruto so far?

    Besides the ending of the ending of the Naruto/Sasuke fight that one was my favorite, although I really, really hate Sasuke's second stage cursed seal thinger jigger. Honestly the reason I liked this fight is because I love the fights with the demon fox powers. Right now I am really hoping for...
Top