So I'm writing my own Berserk translation, and I'm doing it by editing the fan translation done by Band of the Hawk. I'll be posting what I have here in the form of Mediafire links. I try to do one to three chapters every day. I'll be adding them to this post.
Samples:
Before...
Awesome. Thanks a ton, guys.
This thread's over now I guess, but if you like I'll make another one for my personal Berserk: Overwritten edit job. Though, I'm not quite sure where to put it.
At time of writing, I'm up to volume 5 by the way.
Background: I'm sure most people here are familiar with the Band of the Hawk fan translation of Berserk, seeing as it's the only fan translation of Berserk I've ever been able to find. I'm sure it's also no secret that their editing isn't very good, especially in early chapters. God bless their...