Recent content by eliena

  1. eliena

    Discussion complete manga

    Ohh OK I will try
  2. eliena

    Discussion complete manga

    I mean is completed series because I don't like read mangas that are not completed because it takes forever for a new chapters
  3. eliena

    Discussion Which anime/manga death(s) that you hate?

    Tales of abyss even though the main character is a clone I still don't like him died
  4. eliena

    Discussion Which manga/anime/Asian drama made you cry or close to?

    K.on the anime The part when they have graduation and when they sing the this song Tenshi ni Furetayo and tegami bachi season 1&2 tales of abyss if movie included I would say precure all stars DX 3 when all of the precure khow that they had to separate from the fairy I cried when I see that part
  5. eliena

    Favorites What is your favorite Manga of all time?

    For me i think nurarihyon no mago and hitman reborn because I like how the story ends
  6. eliena

    Favorites Most Reread Manga

    I reread hitman reborn in nurarihyon no mago i like the part that the main character secret is revealed to his friend that he is the boss of all yokai flame of recca black cat rave master yu gi oh bleach fairy tale
  7. eliena

    Discussion What type of music do you listen to when reading manga?

    I just listen to mix song in one mp3 player
  8. eliena

    Favorites Best COMPLETED Manga that you have read...

    I have finish reading rave master black cat flame of recca trust me this 3 manga is complete and very2 nice story ---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ---------- Bakuman ? If I'm not bothering you can you plase tell me what is baluman manga about ?
  9. eliena

    Discussion complete manga

    Hello all i want to know what website that update complete manga every day
Top