Recent content by ELIMISTER_RED_WARLOCK

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 567 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yes, that's exactly what he showed in that fight against white.. The problem is that the author regretted giving Viole all that power. After that white fight, Viole should have been in the top 50.. Well he defeated Ren an elite ranker from Zahard's special forces and now another special ranker...
  2. Hangout MH Manhwa Hangout

    shadow slave Grade: 11/10 Author: Guiltythree RANKING 1 624 chapters 16.6 million views; Only on this link site Status: in progress Categories: FANTASY, ACTION, ADVENTURE, ROMANCE The author releases 2 chapters a day, sometimes 3 chapters. Shadow Slave | Web Novel Pub Read Shadow Slave...
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 550 Spoilers & Discussion

    About this: Academy's Undercover Professor. This one i think I stopped at the part where the MC kills the Count/businessman that was turning Humans into those types of Werewolves.. I don't remember exacly where I stopped because it's been about 2 months since I read it.. I liked the MC is...
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 550 Spoilers & Discussion

    shadow slave Grade: 11/10 Author: Guiltythree RANKING 1 624 chapters 16.6 million views; Only on this link site Status: in progress Categories: FANTASY, ACTION, ADVENTURE, ROMANCE The author releases 2 chapters a day, sometimes 3 chapters...
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 550 Spoilers & Discussion

    Some people should just drop TOG.
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 550 Spoilers & Discussion

    Does anyone know how long the hiatus will last? 1 week ?? 1 month ??? a year ?
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 550 Spoilers & Discussion

    How long will the hiatus last? 1 year ??
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 549 Spoilers & Discussion

    So the power assmilation is based on the contract with administrators of the current floor ?
  9. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 549 Spoilers & Discussion

    But AA received the powers of a High Ranker (White), even if it's just a small part, added with the powers he already had wouldn't that be enough for him to be a RANKER?? I believe so.
Top