Recent content by Eliotxd

  1. Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    What??? Gay??? I never said that man, pls read my comment again hahaha
  2. Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Yeah, this ending seems to be made for the feminine fans haha, I mean, sakura and hinata managed to endeed up with their respective lovers but naruto the protagonist remained in the friendzone until the end even though there have been several signs during the manga that naruxsaku would happen...
  3. Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Yeah, I agree, indeed at some point I already knew that the couple naruXsaku would not happen. but if it was not to be why kishi made naruto love sakura from the beginning? Unless he really likes platonic love lol I feel like in the beginning he really wanted this couple but for some reason...
  4. Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    I am really sad for naruto, he loved the girl from the beginning and did everything for her and still did not get his love, which forced him to stay with the second in line. : ( On the other hand, the emo playboy just made shit throughout the history and still ended up with the heroine. Rly...
  5. Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Re: Naruto 699/700 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Oh nooooo, I really wanted to see NaruSaku in the end : ( sniff sniff but I had already figured it would end this way since until now sakura not shown any romantic interresse towards naruto. In the end the fucking sasuke ended up with the...
Top