Recent content by ellengrieves

  1. ellengrieves

    Reborn 318 Discussion / 319 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 318 Spoiler Thread If I'm not mistaken, Adelheid is suppose to fight Hibari right? or are they going to cut those battles short too?
  2. ellengrieves

    Reborn 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 317 Spoiler Thread I don't know, I think maybe he did kill them under the impression of them being bad or was order to do so by higher ups, maybe Julie even made it possible for that to happen. The way this is going, I'm almost sure that Enma is going to lose, Tsuna is going to try...
  3. ellengrieves

    Reborn 304 Discussion/ 305 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 304 Spoiler Thread Well if I remember correctly, the Varia arc battles were (Sun, Thunder, Storm, Rain, Mist, Cloud and Sky) and the arcs that came after were a little mixed up (they weren't one on one) and since Chrome and Yamamoto can't be there to fight; the replacement idea...
  4. ellengrieves

    Shimon Vs Vongola Earth Vs Sky Show Us your thoughts!

    Power ups for Vongola: Besides what's already happened in #299-301? *not gonna spoil* definitely transportation/gadgets like in the TYL chapters! Lay out of the fight: Fight to the death? I just really wanna see Tsuna vs. Enma in an EXTREMELY EPIC BATTLE SCENE! :D one on one instead of all of...
  5. ellengrieves

    The women of Reborn

    Well Kyoko and Haru have showed time and time again that just for being dear friends, Tsuna and the others have found the strength to protect them and defeat whatever enemy is in their way. Like how Tsuna finds the strength to get up and continue to fight when they are involved. Or like that...
  6. ellengrieves

    Scanning Scanning RAW Help!

    personally HP was bad for me, the quality sucked and it was very difficult to even try cleaning from it. I have an Epson and it has made my life easier. HQ scans depend on who you're scanning for, 300dpi are usually nice and big for me 2000+x2000+ (by + i mean more than 2000 or around there~) or...
  7. ellengrieves

    Reborn 274 Discussion/ 275 Prediction

    is it me or did this end very shortly? I was expecting more action in this chapter and wtf?! when did byakuran grow wings? Although i found it corny i still manage to happily await a new chapter.
Top