Recent content by Elusia

  1. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    There he is! My LADS main and husbando, Zayne :wub Beneath his seemingly cold gaze is a kind, gentle heart. I love this man.
  2. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Caleb, the husbro :awe Gege is super versatile. He can be a yandere colonel or a golden retriever. No in-between. Currently, it has five love interests. I'm saving my main guy for last :wub
  3. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Luuk needs to be in an otome game already :wub
  4. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    TFW he does a little murder but that's alright cause he's hot af That's Rafayel for ya. I love him both as an assassin and a sea god :swoon
  5. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Sylus, the ultimate dreamboat for some girls He's personally not my type. But I get the appeal :awe
  6. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Ah, Xavier :awe He's not my main LADS boy, but he is quite a looker. I mean, you wouldn't deny the tyrant king, would ya? :blush
  7. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Hugo stole my heart and never came back :hearts
  8. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Dang, I forgot to put Kristoph on my list :emocat Such a handsome lad. Would totally trust this man with my life
  9. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Harumasa is cool and very cute. A very lovable boy. But there's one ZZZ husbando that I love more :blush
  10. Elusia

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Oh, Harumasa. I love him very much :awe
  11. Elusia

    [SPOILER] Ash really went from terribly losing a battle in his first league to competing in a...

    Ash really went from terribly losing a battle in his first league to competing in a Champion's tournament as the first Alolan Champion. Love to see his progression to the top!
  12. Elusia

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    52 If so, this thread will be missed ;-;
  13. Elusia

    Fun Thread What is the avatar above you thinking?

    Would you like to see a magic trick?
Top