Recent content by Emily00

  1. Emily00

    Fun Thread my life would suck without .......

    without my fiance
  2. Emily00

    Done Tranlation help please...

    Re: Just Little bit of Translating Help 2nd panel: 檜 そのカードは!? 一体 何なんだ何を暗示してんだよ!? 3rd panel: オイってば このカードは…
  3. Emily00

    Life if you could transform, what would you be?

    ... Sailor Moon :p
  4. Emily00

    Movies The Movie Thread!

    Re: What movies should I watch? 42. Schindler's List by by Steven Spielberg 51. Lost in Translation by Sofia Coppola All the others I've either never seen (most of em) or don't like.
  5. Emily00

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? Because I've recently come to like the manga 'Mirai Nikki', which the character in my avatar is from, and I like her. (Minene/The 9th) :P
  6. Emily00

    How did you get your username?

    My name... + 00 Yeah, very unoriginal ;_;
  7. Emily00

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Recommend me a raw manga? Hmm.. well I enjoy reading Code:Breaker raw, tends to have a lot of long sentences. Sometimes I'll read Bakuman raw, also has lots of long sentences but can be pretty tough (at least for me.) Umm, well just to name off some various others I read raw that have...
  8. Emily00

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Translating Woe's Yeah, 見つける is a ru-verb so it just changes る to た for past tense. As for わ , its just a sentence ending, similar to other sentence endings you've probably heard (like よ or ね) that adds emotion. And わ is feminine, don't think I've ever heard it used by a man. For a...
  9. Emily00

    Discussion Art Alien Mission Thread

    I'd love to see it be Pieta, it's one of my favorite sculptures ever. That'd be awesome. :D But, if it would be either it'd probably be David.
  10. Emily00

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Translating Woe's Haha, yeah I still have some old school copies of Sailor Moon I got when I was like 15, which I still read often for practice. It's great. :)
  11. Emily00

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Translating Woe's 見つけたわ - Is "(I) found it" (Discover/Find, past form) 消えた…!? - Is "It disappeared...!?" (Disappear/Vanish, past form)
  12. Emily00

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Translating Woe's Yes, those are both just simple non-formal past tense there, I also suggest using Tae Kim's grammar site, it's very helpful. On his site I suggest going through all of section 3 first, especially learning negative and past tense (and negative-past) since those are very...
  13. Emily00

    Discussion What is the best way to learn Japanese ?

    My way: Lots of study, and lots of immersion. I study whenever I have the chance, I try to make sure I study for at LEAST 30 minutes every day, though often try to go for more. I try to immerse myself in Japanese as much as I can in my life (which is hard, argh), I watch Japanese TV online...
  14. Emily00

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    Re: Japanese thread 日本語 chokusetsu
  15. Emily00

    20th Century Boys - The Movie Trilogy

    Re: 20th Century Boys - The Movie Trilogy: Chapter One [Extented Trailer Inside] Has there been a date yet for when the DVD will be released? It probably wont be out anywhere on the internet until then. :( I wanna see it so bad, especially since people are saying its good.
Top