Recent content by EmpireRogue

  1. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Discussions

    From what I understood is the idol one was written by someone else they were just advertising it. ?I hope.
  2. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Discussions

    I was just point out a ray of light in this depressing news. :noworry Also I will agree with Dal Young the only project of his i liked was Legend of Maian because he finally had a main character that wasn't weak anymore. Now he goes and puts in oh hiatus for even more fan service Manwha than...
  3. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Discussions

    I agree that is sucks The Breaker is going on hiatus. One good thing we did learn from this is season 3 will be the longest season so that is cool. Hopefully they get another financier to encourage them to continue with the The Breaker or release it at the same time by providing them...
  4. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Discussions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves Epilogue Spoiler Thread Wonder if doctor said he hurt Shioon because he was on his way to leave and Sosul asked him something then got burned. Way to protect your husband, loli waifu. BTW I am for a Sosul X Shioon pairing since first season as long as she...
  5. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 195 Discussions/ 196 Predictions

    Insane theroy I have: That 9AD mentions the name Kaiser or Unwol and Shioon reacts to it and gets up. Then it turns out that Unwol or Kaiser killed his Dad or hurt his mother in the past. If it happens: I want him to show absolute hate for something. Yeah he did go BOT against 9AD but, I...
  6. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 194 Discussions/195 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 194 Spoiler Thread If i remember correctly chapter/ and Tuesday are very similar in Korean so the MT usually get them mixed up. So Tuesday probably meant chapter in this case.
  7. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 193 Discussions/ 194 Predictions

    I always consider doing this but since I can't enjoy the book I probably won't. That being said I wish a publisher would pick it up and translate it to English then without a doubt I would buy all the volumes. I know they are translated to French but that is a much bigger market then the US and...
  8. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 193 Discussions/ 194 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 193 Spoiler Thread I think GMR was surprised on pg. 8 because it looked like Shioon used Phoenix cry as an attack
  9. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 192 Discussions /193 Predictions

    I hate my brain for some reason I thought today was Thursday. (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
  10. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 192 Discussions /193 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 192 Discussions / 193 Predictions I think you are wrong here, IMO, about Shioon being above Sosul as head. A few times during the Manhwa they mentioned that Sosul was the clan head and Shioon a proxy. Also, even if they recognize Shioon as a true Clan Head I still...
  11. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 192 Discussions /193 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 192 Discussions / 193 Predictions Wow. I just noticed Shioon is crying on the last page so maybe he is sad that he no longer has attachments to his teacher, and fury that everyone else was right about him being a dangerous existence in murim. Also him crying I...
  12. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 192 Discussions /193 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 192 Spoiler Thread To bad he couldn't keep his sanity, think the way they showed that by him saying was a nice touch. On the other hand, that last page was awesome. P.S. Smug Face is hiding himself under a lightpost. :facepalm
  13. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 191 Discussions / 192 Predictions

    Are you really a doctor? Sorry if I sound rude it says you are 25 which is incredibly young for a doctor, if you are well done getting a M.D. and more power to you.
  14. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 191 Discussions / 192 Predictions

    I know he is dead. That is why I said it would be an asspull. Just let me dream dark123, let me dream. Also, I know we assume Shioon has his senses I just still want him to defend Kwon last moment (:() by attacking 9AD.
  15. Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 191 Discussions / 192 Predictions

    Well to all those who compare this too Dragon Ball Z you are correct. I read somewhere that the author was a huge fan of Dragon Ball that is why their are so many similarities to that Manga. Example the SSJ/BOT likeness and how Shioon gets stronger after being beaten to death. I know this...
Top