Recent content by empknight

  1. Chapter Magi 282 Discussion/ 283 Predictions

    Re: Magi 282 Spoiler Discussion Seems like we are going to have a Hakuei vs Kougyoku battle. I wonder if Arba still has her Magi Magoi supply, since (possibly) only her persona exists in Hakeui's body. I love time jumps in series, so this is very welcome.
  2. Chapter Magi 277 Discussion/ 278 Predictions

    Re: Magi 277 Spoiler Discussion Hakuryuu is half-Magi.... Something the story is really neglecting, which would explain his enormous magoi reserves. Also, Hakuryuu was the only king's candidate explicitly chosen by a Magi. I feel a betrayl and battle with Sinbad could be some redemption, but...
  3. Chapter Magi 277 Discussion/ 278 Predictions

    Re: Magi 277 Spoiler Discussion I feel like Ohtaka shat the bed with Hakuryuu. She built him up in those awesome series of chapters and now his revolution has been hijacked by a Sinbad/Kouen storyline. Belial's entire purpose was to lead into a fight with Alibaba and the purpose of that...
  4. Chapter Magi 264 Discussion/265 Predictions

    Re: Magi 264 Spoiler Discussion From a writing standpoint this is a complete disaster.... We got Magnostadt, which was an incredible arc. Full of imagination and chalk-loaded with beastly characters. Then we got the Alma Torran Arc, which was pretty good; however, ill placed as no one really...
  5. Chapter Magi 262 Discussion/263 Predictions

    Re: Magi 262 Spoiler Discussion I don't like this direction at all. How can we reasonably expect Hakuryuu to put up a fight against Kouen when at full strength he got maimed by Ali Baba (let's not forget Koumei, Kouha, etc.)? Also, I reall hope Kassim doesn't come back. Talk about beating the...
  6. Chapter Magi 261 Discussion/262 Predictions

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion He makes a good point though. They went to stop a battle from happening and instead started a battle. Honestly, Magi's popularity probably fell because of the Alma Torran arc (the only evidence I have is the clear rushing and enormous walls of text in every...
Top