Does someone have a clue how or when eren send other memories to the past except for the memories in this chapter.
Zeke is next to him all the time how did he manipulate the past without Zeke noticing ?
If the person with royal blood is the one who can command ymir why did dina back then command that she gets eaten by the titans when eren punched her in her titan form ??? (when eren used the coordinate the first time)
Was it because she was a mindless titan and Zeke is a shifter ?
Maybe...
I think the original plan was only getting zeke out of marley. The jaw and cart titan were trapped and Reiner was under control of eren. The survey corps would attack the city and the only shifter to fight them would be zeke who would then be smuggled to paradis.
Eren using himself to bait the...
I think if you want to steal the power you have to bite through the spine to get the spinal fluid. The spinal fluid was always important in most of the interactions in the story.
Am I the only one that wants that eren uses the founding titan ability in some way to defeat marley :D
I think it would be more awesome than just combat
I dont want that Annie switches sites because i think it would be awesome when she gets eaten by Mikasa.
Eren Armin and Mikasa as a titan trio. Just my opinion :D
But when eren was tied up in the cave to be eaten by historia she and her dad touched his back and he remembered some of the things grisha has seen ?
Maybe he saw nothing when he held historias Hand later because he must have a trigger to see something.
In the beginning of the series he only...