Recent content by Ender

  1. Ender

    Favorites Favorite Chapters of 2016

    This looks fun... Favorites: Chapter 475: Dimaria Chronos Yesta (God Soul awesomeness) Chapter 476: Bid Farewell to the Mage Girls (Sherria awesomeness) Chapter 482: Vigor (last panel because Jerza) Chapter 483: Seven Stars (solely because of Irene introduction) Chapter 486: Fourth Guest (Acno...
  2. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions - CHAPTER THIS WEEK ~16th JAN

    If the last chapter was a great way to end 2016, this chapter was a very bad start to 2017. :-_- I don't know what to say... I shouldn't have expected Hiro to keep the momentum he had from the last three chapters. I was utterly disappointed. :facepalm I really didn't like how he treated Irene...
  3. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 515 Discussion / 516 Predictions

    Another freaking great chapter. Really Hiro, hands down. Irene's backstory is now my most favorite one in FT. Damn, it was dark but really sad. I dunno why, but I cried as hell. Like f*ck to her husband. :chair :gunsSo glad she stomped him. 10/10 Weekly Highlights MVP: Irene Belserion LVP...
  4. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions (ON BREAK NEXT WEEK)

    CHAPTER WAS FREAKING AWESOME, I CRY. And wow, that video just made it more epic! I never thought that I would actually like a chapter video that Zac2Uchiha guy makes. And just when the story gets more interesting :spaz, it finishes with a damn cliffhanger :gwah and we're gonna wait for like TWO...
  5. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    Larcade is Zeref's secret weapon against Acno, huh... Can't wait for an explanation and on how it will turn out. Neinhart actually impressed me a little. Making the historias (or resurrecting) Bradman, Wahl, and God Serena was awesome. But still, he's still my least favorite Spriggan. I am only...
  6. Ender

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    Korean scans are out. :zomg http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1724377
  7. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    I am utterly devastated. :biblethump:emocat Yeah, I expect Mira to be defeated or screwed up, BUT NOT LIKE THIS. Irene AND August, the two strongest Spriggans, ganging up on her?! :gwah Poor Mira. She looks really done for the arc. Speaking of Irene and August, are they gonna be together? With...
  8. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    Man, that Sorano-Yukino reunion was heartwarming. I need more backstory from them. I just hope that a still-not-yet-defeated Spriggan won't appear to them. That reaction tho from Elfman, Lector, and Frosch. They're so cute together. MIRA. Just wow. :hearts I guess I'm gonna enjoy this moment...
  9. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    HOLY CRAP. THE HYPE IS REAL. Irene vs Mira?! Damn. THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD. I hope. PLEASE HIRO. :gwah
  10. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    Holy crap, Mira rocks!!! THAT NEW TAKE OVER IS BADASS LVL 9000! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN ACTION! RIP Juliet and Heine. I'm so proud of you Hiro. So proud. But it would be a thousand times better if she fought Larcade....
  11. Ender

    Long Running Fairy Tail

    Great, so it's moved. :gwah Oh well, at least the release date is a bit appropriate for the episode. God, I am waiting like forever for OVA 9. TOO MUCH OTP MOMENTS. :hearts:hearts:hearts
  12. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 491 Discussion / 492 Predictions

    There's only one thing that bothers me in this chapter... Where in the world is Laxus? Poor guy, he can't even open his two eyes properly, or even stand. Also, who the hell is with him?! Hiro, I'm gonna kill you if Larcade appears before him. lol
  13. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 491 Discussion / 492 Predictions

    Wow, Irene turning Hisui into a rat? Damn, how many kind of magic powers does she possess? She is a fricking goddess. Can't wait for the Eyereen panels. lol
  14. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 491 Discussion / 492 Predictions

    Exactly. The reason why Irene sent out Juliet and Heine because of Oracion Seis. If those two were originally meant to battle O6, and now have interest on Mira, shit's going down. I hope Hiro will do justice to their fight (and set aside his trolling skills).
  15. Ender

    Chapter Fairy Tail 490 Discussion / 491 Prediction

    I just hope Troll God Hiro won't screw it up. FT is getting more and more complicated, and it's a great thing for me. The hype is really on.
Top