This. And just like with Dio, his ability could only be countered by another time user. Well no doubt Di Maria is easily the second strongest Spriggan now with such an OP magic ability. Without Ultear around she could beat pretty much anyone. Heck if Di Maria wasn't pissing around so much, she...
I thought we are supposed to be voting for the most badass not the most Axcrazy female. The fact Yuno Gasai isn't here is proof of that.
If only Tatsumaki was put in Group D she *might* of made it into the finals as her badass moment would of been animated.
Oh well I will just have to...
I'm surprised no one has nominated Revy from Black Lagoon yet. For me she's without a doubt the most Badass Normal female of all anime.
My 2nd one I will pick from the current airing anime season, so this will go to Tatsumaki from One Punch Man. For anime-only watchers, you'll...
Re: Magi 282 Spoiler Discussion
Well after the Arbakuei reveal, it brings to light the meaning of what happened on the page below:
Worst case scenario would be Arba swapped her consciousness with Hakuei's, meaning at the moment above, it was Hakuei in Gyokuen's body so Haku essentially...
Re: Magi 279 Spoiler Discussion
What will happen in the next chapter is simple...Kouen will be executed by Haku (since he loves his beheading :cheez). But then all of a sudden a EM circle appears around Kouen's corspe and he suddenly gets up as if nothing's happened, with his head reattached...
Re: Magi 279 Spoiler Discussion
Around 80% as firstly Ohtaka clearly enjoys drawing Gyokuen/Arba's rape face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Secondly on a more serious note, it would seem kind of pointless for Kouen to have said what he did this chapter if she wasn't coming back.
Re: Magi 278 Spoiler Discussion [INITIAL SPOILERS ARE FAKE, real discussion starts on page 12]
Can't say I blame Kouen, I mean just one look at any of these faces:
And I would be shit scared as well :gwah
Re: Magi 262 Spoiler Discussion
Magi Chapter 262 is now out!!
Edit: It took some time but its now available on their official reader site.
http://reader.sensescans.com/reader/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/20/262/page/1
I'm hoping Ohtaka has some reasoning as to why this fight as well as any conversation the two of them may of had was skipped out, for plot reasons.
Personally I would say Aladdin vs Titus overall is the best fight in Magi so far, as not only were the two characters BALANCED overall in power...
Re: Magi 262 Spoiler Discussion
So basically, what I got from reading the translation, is that Hakuryuu states to Aladdin that with Gyokuen dead, not only are Al-Thermen useless now, but it no longer matters if people fall into depravity either. Taking into mind what he said Aladdin is now...
Re: Magi 262 Spoiler Discussion
My instincts are telling me that this is a "RED HERRING!!!" I mean in particular just how many times in the last 20 chapters has Ohtaka told us that Gyokuen is dead. Its gotten to the stage that she's making us believe that her as well as Al-Thermen is gone no...
This is part of my theory about Arba, as the reason, why I think she's so religious is because Arba is actually a part of Ill Illah. 100 years ago I believe David created multiple magicians from Ill Illah itself, in order to have a better understanding of its "will". Now there are two prime...
Okay this parts makes more sense now, as it seemed really stupid for Judal to be so arrogant he wouldn't use "Isolation Barrier" because it would be too easy otherwise. It seems I was correct with what I said in my previous posts on this thread and that to use "Isolation Barrier" it requires...
Re: Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions
Yeah its not very logical and I mostly agree with what your saying here, but remember even if its illogical that doesn't always make it an asspull. Asspulls have to come out of nowhere for the definition to be correct. Asspulls have to be something...
Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion
@Clash15: As much as I like Arba and would love to get in bed with her :cheez, it wouldn't really make sense if this new mysterious girl was Arba, considering she's supposed to have been around since before Gyokuen was killed.
Of the options here number 2 is...