Recent content by endofjulia

  1. endofjulia

    Chapter 358 Discussion [Naruto]

    Hell, I was hoping for it to be anyone from Kohona. Between the huge spikes in chakra and loud explosions, it's bound to attract some attention from surrounding shinobi right? *so wants a battle royal* I also have this huge (and pathetic b/c it's probably not going to happen) hope that I'll...
  2. endofjulia

    Chapter Bleach 279 Discussion

    Orihime. *waves hands in front of face* Yah, hi. I don't mean to interrupt you oogling admiring watching Ichigo, but, if you could please, after you're done reassuring Nell, go heal your two friends that are pretty much dead. Kthxbye >.< I think Grimmjow is going to teach Ichigo a thing or...
  3. endofjulia

    Chapter Bleach 277 Discussion

    Agreed. Also, it'll be interesting to see the extent of Ulquiorra's anger. Will he kill Grimmjow or will he just scold him a bit? (Although, scolding might = loss of another arm hehe) Or will he surprise us and say "heal everyone and then get the hell outta my face." ? Now I'm thinking "What...
  4. endofjulia

    Chapter 356 Discussion [Naruto]

    Gah, everything in this story is so twisted! First Kohona was going to capture Itachi and keep him until Sasuke kills him. Next, IMO, I think Sasuke is becoming a lot like Itachi, personality wise. Little to no expression on his face. However, a few chapters ago, we see an expression that...
  5. endofjulia

    Chapter 355 Discussion [Naruto]

    I think it is Akastuki as well. Now I'm wondering which Akastuki team found who? If Tobi and Deidara found Naruto's group then will it be Kisame and Itachi who found Sasuke? Or visa versa? If Kisame and Itachi found Naruto, I think it would be the most drama because Sasuke will be stuck...
  6. endofjulia

    Chapter 354 Discussion [Naruto]

    Wow... their plan to capture Itachi and wait until Sasuke finds them is so deliciously morbid... but of course, Deidara and Tobi (I just love them!) had to come along with Itachi and Kisame. It's going to be much harder to capture Itachi than they think. It took so many people to take down Hidan...
  7. endofjulia

    Chapter 352 Discussion [Naruto]

    What a difference a small word makes. It had my mind going in completely other directions, trying to connect dots that couldn't be connected ^^; I'm still wondering though, what about the enhancers Sakura mentioned? It's just something I've been thinking about lately, which is probably why my...
  8. endofjulia

    Chapter 352 Discussion [Naruto]

    What did Karin do for Sasuke!? At first I thought “She had his love child- fulfilling one of his goals- just in case he died fighting Itachi.” Next I thought, “What if they do die fighting Itachi, and Sakura and Naruto stumble across the child, who was hidden in another village… and they raise...
  9. endofjulia

    Chapter 350 Discussion [Naruto]

    … :blink Not womanly huh? Why can’t a woman be both a care-giver and a fighter? A mother and, since we’re in a Naruto thread, a ninja? People are so multifaceted that it’s impossible for anyone to neatly fit into categories. Equality, basically, is when people have the freedom to express...
  10. endofjulia

    Chapter 350 Discussion [Naruto]

    I can't tell if I like Karin or not. This week I didn't, but last week I loved her. Hmmm. Anyway, it seems she's adapt at finding people using chakra. (Makes sense if she was in charge of one of the jails.) One of her abilities seems to be chakra control. I'm really itching for a fight between...
  11. endofjulia

    FMA Volume 18 Discussion (Chapters 70-73)

    Re: Chapter 70 Discussion I love Ed so much. Who else would recite the Periodic Table of Elements just to take his mind off a girl XD This was an excellent chapter and well worth the wait. FMA always manages to surprise me. Of all people to be Pride! I can't even begin to imagine how his...
  12. endofjulia

    Chapter 348 Discussion [Naruto]

    I don't mind it focusing on Sasuke. We've seen most of the other character's growth, and now it seems to be Sasuke's turn. Given his speech when he fought Orochimaru, Sasuke is becoming quite an idealist. I don’t mind it one bit. It gets me geared up for the future. The battles ahead are all...
  13. endofjulia

    Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    1) My real name is Veronica. 2) I
Top