Recent content by EndStone

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 78 Discussion / 79 Predictions

    It seems like it wasn't B.T's plan - Bert took Reiners advice and made his own decisions .Maybe this is the "His own reason he cant lose!" mentioned at the end of ch. 77.He might have wanted to resolve something with Armin/his friends before killing them all . . .?
  2. Spoiler Shingeki no Kyojin Old Spoiler Archive

    Originally from Baidu
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 78 Discussion / 79 Predictions

    But in the spoiler panel when Mikasa was kicked by Bert, Armin was just watching.That wouldn't make sense because the spoiler claimed he already ran away.Plus, I doubt Bert would explain everything in a single off-screen convo. The first summary seems legit, The second adds the ridiculous "You...
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 78 Discussion / 79 Predictions

    Wow .Bert's really just trying to talk to them . . . Wtf?Does he not see dead Reiner?
  5. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    Yeah, She gets on the roof later.You can see Marco yell what I assume to be her name When he's being held down.Poor Marco, he probably was begging Annie to tell him what was going on.
  6. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    Seeing how much Marco trusted his comrades, he probably told them his thoughts directly.With the new spoilers, we can see Reiner actually being the one tackling Marco from the air, holding him down, and then ordering Annie to be the one to take the gear. I used to sympathize with him, but now I...
  7. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    What if they changed their mind and killed the titan out of guilt, then moved his body?A titan wouldn't have only eaten half of him, then conveniently leave him leaning against a building in a sitting position.They must have done something.
  8. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    I'll hold my judgement until we can find out what human MT has to say.All the death they caused was Horrible(The SC should kill them for the sake of humanity, no doubt), but what MT said the night before might tell us what justified all the things they did.
  9. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    I changed my mind, I don't think its would make sense at all for him to still be alive either.Now we can see the pic w/ Hanjii and Mikasa, it looks like Reiners hands are just stuck in the titan, he's not supporting himself.Also, Doesn't look like his heads regenerating at all.He can do it at...
  10. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    Yeah, I totally forgot about that panel.I thought it was just his head covered from the steam or something, I don't remember seeing any blood.But really, is he just going to dramatically emerge from the mist just to fall face forward onto the ground?He was on his knees, seemed to have some...
  11. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion / Chapter 78 Predictions

    (Looks like the second page of spoilers got deleted from the thread.It probably was because a source wasn't included) Damn, so that's what they were doing.This almost makes me feel sympathetic towards BRA, Annie sobbing definitely brought her up in a new light.I was always skeptical when people...
Top