Recent content by eni

  1. eni

    Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

    It's not the final, though! Think about time manipulation movies, in which a tiny but critical difference causes an unexpected result :smile-big
  2. eni

    Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

    Hi! I'm a bit late to the fun, because I took a small break from MH :xp I agree so much with you. Gore in horror or mature stories can be cool just visually, but it is rare when it manages to actually contribute to the plot beyond being an artistic choice. AnY isn't that graphic to me, but...
  3. eni

    Hangout MH's Butler Café

    For anyone peeking into the BL forum: I'm tidying up :confetti Which included stickying the Hangout back as a general discussion thread for BL. But it will take a few days to update all the first posts, do some merging and splitting, etc. So don't be surprised when things move around. This is a...
  4. eni

    Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

    *glomps* @Koen I was just talking to @goldb wondering how you take the current development in the cup. This is such an interesting cup. I'm super excited for each and every match and can't decide whom to root for :squee
  5. eni

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Long shot, but you probably don't mean Hakaijuu? I haven't read it far enough to know whether people start regenerating. Else, I would try mangaupdates.com and the tags for survival, body horror, regeneration, post-apocalyptic, or whatever you think fits. The problem is that a monster invasion...
  6. eni

    Two Cour Banana Fish

    I haven't watched it yet because I'm still re-reading the manga. 24 years since it finished publishing, is that right? I died a little of happiness when I saw the announcement :squee There are actually a couple 'ladies manga" from the 80ies / early 90ies set in similiar fashion that make you...
  7. eni

    Discussion Fujoshi Support Center - Help & Recommendations

    Did you remove the link to the picture? Else, I think it's broken since I can't see it. Want to try again? ^_^
  8. eni

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    I just realized that we don't have a Hang Out Thread. Lets start one :luv Welcome to the DGM Hang Out Thread! :D Here can you talk about everything related to the wonderful D. Gray Man manga which isn't worth to start a own thread for. Chat with the other DGM fans here at Mangahelpers, meet...
  9. eni

    Society What fuels anti-Americanism?

    A bit offtopic the current discussion but in German media I've read a lot of angry comments lately on the UNSC veto right of the US. Granted, it's not just the US who has the veto power, but the topic was brought up recently by the Palestine request for an own state. I've read a lot of...
  10. eni

    German Community v.4 - Hereinspaziert bei den Dichtern und Denkern

    Die Haltestange in der Dusche :| Man soll nicht glauben wieviel Power man selber hat - und wie stark eine kleine Platzwunde am Kopf bluten kann. Und das die Prellung dann auch noch ganze Körperfunktionen lahm legt x_x
  11. eni

    German Community v.4 - Hereinspaziert bei den Dichtern und Denkern

    Bei mir? Schädelprellung mit vegetativer Begleitsymptomatik, Rißquetschwunde links hochparietal und ein funktionsuntüchtiger rechter Arm. Und bei dir?
  12. eni

    Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    You're welcome :amuse If you study on your own, you should look into audio or video material to catch the right pronunciation. There are some video courses, you may want to try watching parallel to your text studies. You can just go on your own pace and look a couple of episodes after each...
  13. eni

    Shounen Storm Riders by Ma Wing Shing

    Storm Riders is a big franchise by now. There's three movies, two TV series and a video game adaption. I saw the first movie of 1998 first and it really caught me. It wasn't utterly good compared to other fantasy movies but I loved the two main characters. The manhua was also the first Chinese...
  14. eni

    Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    That's perfectly normal for bilinguals and shows that you're actually 'in it'. I mix up languages a lot too and sometimes - when I'm emotional - even scold my kids in English or use single words from other languages, which they don't understand. When I still was watching anime a lot, I would...
  15. eni

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri So easy to break :noworry Angel Sanctuary sure is always worth the read. i just hope there are better scans now, but I doubt it. So you recommend it to me? :smile-big I just watched the trailer and the music...
Top