Recent content by EnlightenedKami

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 542 Chapter Discussion / 543 Prediction

    If you look at it from a different perspective, size wise Acnologia is big, Jellal is small - Harder target to hit
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 542 Chapter Discussion / 543 Prediction

    Maybe but what other way is Acnologia honestly gonna be defeated?
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 542 Chapter Discussion / 543 Prediction

    If you notice Acnologia avoided Natsu's attack whilst with Gajeel and Laxus's attacks he took them head on, maybe Natsu still has curse/demonic power. He decided he was human and we saw both the seeds break considering he can use dragon slayer magic surely he should then be able to use his...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 503 Chapter Discussion / 504 Predictions

    To start of I might as well say I prefer naruto over Sasuke because in hindsight I can see how this discussion is going to go. Anyway the spoiler imply that Natsu has literally wrecked Dimaria " When Lucy comes to her eyes are covered in blood, but both they're safe, DiMaria is collapsed on the...
Top