Recent content by Enn

  1. Enn

    What are you currently listening to? - Part 4

    Supposed to be there too by Mike Park
  2. Enn

    Fun Thread Song Chain ♪ ♫ - Part 1

    Keep You Hand On You Heart by Big Bill Broonzy
  3. Enn

    Shounen Rin by Sakuishi Harold

    It is very interesting what'd they do with the same theme, and what would they do to acquire it. Sakuishi never fails to fascinate me (and the slow progression is just right).
  4. Enn

    Chapter Gantz 381 Discussion/382 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 381 Spoiler Discussion Thread It'd be funny if Oku finished it the way he started it, that both Kei and Kato die... then in comes a new 'Gantz'!
  5. Enn

    Fun Thread Song Chain ♪ ♫ - Part 1

    Love You, Hate You by Pearl Jam
  6. Enn

    Shounen Rin by Sakuishi Harold

    I wonder if Rin is going to be 'the-Lucille' here. I do like Sakuishi's premises.
  7. Enn

    Fun Thread Song Chain ♪ ♫ - Part 1

    Still Got It by Drake
  8. Enn

    Shounen Rin by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: [New] Rin by Sakuishi Harold I like the fact that the Taki character has some sense, and not just someone who's way overboard normal or pompous as a mangaka. Anyway, it is indeed following the premise of Beck while having its own personality/atmosphere. I suppose Rin has also sensed the...
  9. Enn

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Thank goodness this is finally back! His drawing style seemed to have changed a little bit.
  10. Enn

    Discussion Best Moments of Gantz

    For me the Osaka mission is best moment in Gantz, despite not being the best mission (I have this fascination with the Italian mission).
  11. Enn

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    Re: [Featured] [Webmanga] Onepunch man
  12. Enn

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    Re: [Featured] [Webmanga] Onepunch man
  13. Enn

    Chapter Gantz 379 Discussion/380 Prediction Thread

    Seems like Oku's showing how he's hating on internet trolls.
  14. Enn

    Fun Thread Song Chain ♪ ♫ - Part 1

    Thumbing My Way by Pearl Jam
  15. Enn

    Shounen Rin by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: [New] Rin by Sakuishi Harold I hope to see a more realistic approach in manga-making compared to Bakuman. Also, the 'Rin' factor is also interesting and I still can't quite tie it up with the story, as to how she'll take part in it.
Top