Recent content by Enomoto

  1. Enomoto

    Shounen Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

    Re: Zettai Karen Children (Takashi Shiina) Yeah I learned about this manga today but I can't find Edited Mangas:darn but I can't wait for the anime-version!
  2. Enomoto

    Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: My Balls Discussion Thread LAWL! Disguting but funny BTW: I luv School Rumble. Can't wait for the next DVD to come out.
  3. Enomoto

    Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: My Balls Discussion Thread I... ... ...I was go to say I love My Ballsbut that'd make me look like a perv even though I'm talking about the manga :D Anyways It's great even though I can't read this when people are around :)!
  4. Enomoto

    Shounen Hatsukoi Limited by Kawashita Mizuki

    Re: Hatsukoi Limited by Kawashita Mizuki - Discussion Gigantic Ditto on that but she's mine!:p I just wish that the Hatsukoi Limited forum I made would have more members... but it's okay I guess. If an anime comes out, I'm sure lots of people will join :)
Top