Recent content by ensngre

  1. Life Single or Married and why

    Re: Single or Married Well, of course, the pros and cons of both being married and being single differs from person to person. Some may think that commitment to husband/wife and children is a con, but I would think of it as a pro; if I marry and get children, I want to take care of them. I want...
  2. Databook II [Flunko] Databook 2 - Characters

    Re: Databook 2 - Fugaku page 52 I know nothing about Japanese, but in my opinion, saying something formal like "As expected of my son" suits Fugaku better than "You make me proud, son". I also got the impression from him that he's rather conservative and a bit of a megalomaniac; he doesn't...
  3. Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: Beck Manga Discussion Uh. Beck isn't even Seinen?
  4. Discussion Gantz

    Gantz started out great, but I have to agree with the crew at Omanga: the serie turned out in a shitty way. I'm surprised I read to chapter 200 before I quit. Besides, Gantz is more shounen than Seinen, if anything.
  5. Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

    Re: Who is the coolest bad guy on Naruto? Orochimaru. Itachi be damned. Playing God with biogenetics is everything compared to slaying ones clan. Itachi's just a fucked-up kid.
  6. Will Sasuke Ever Surpass Itachi?

    Re: Do You Think Sasuke Will Ever Surpass Itachi??? If someone beats Sasuke to killing Itachi, I'll buy every volume of the japanese and english manga, spit on every godridden cover and burn them up. Fortunately, as we all know, Sasuke plainly being... Sasuke, this won't happen. He's too...
  7. Discussion Naruto's Universe -- Most Beautiful Characters

    Re: Who's the most attractive character in Naruto to you? The most attractive character in Naruto? Definitely Sasuke, Sai and Yamato (the females don't even get close to their level). If I'd want to go out with them, though? No way, they're males and so am I. But they're, without a doubt, the...
  8. Discussion The Battledome Thread

    Re: Shino Vs Neji? I agree with graphic_content on that. Neji would notice the bugs long before they even came remotely close. If it was an ambush, however, Neji's pretty screwed - unless he had some other trick up his sleeves other than the Jyuuken. Btw, the bugs are chakra-eating, right?
  9. Chapter 286 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 286 Discussion Damn, they sure talk alot about the resemblance between Sai and Sasuke... could he be the third Uchiha that Itachi was talking about? He did seem to hate Sasuke with passion, and I believe it's more than just the traitor-thing. And before anyone starts nagging at me for...
Top