Recent content by Enter4None

  1. Chapter 331 Discussion [Naruto]

    We really, really, really barely knew you... and her sudden fanbase after her brief appearance is amusing, as expected of my child, er, I mean a female jinchuriki.
  2. Chapter 331 Discussion [Naruto]

    IMO Shikamaru did mourn in some way (the memento explanation) , obviously he'll cry his eyes out once he gets into a closure (not sure they'll be able to get Hidan to die), but also I don't see him quitting smoking if those cigs are a memento to him, at least not in Shikamaru's current emo...
  3. Chapter 330 Discussion [Naruto]

    Pwanage has a new flavor and it's a pi***d genius with brass blades. What up Naruto? no sympathy emotional tantrum for Asuma? tsk, tsk, not even a pity try at the life-giving jutsu? (I know, I know)... nins these days. I wonder how the sudden perchant for smoking is going to be censored by CN...
  4. Chapter 327 Discussion [Naruto]

    Me too! but gotta be honest and say my first reaction was Itachi ...nevertheless it's good to see another chuunin/jounin? actually coming through with something usefull to make a much needed getaway. Pacing, as usual as time-skip goes, was pretty slown... don't know, maybe I'm a bit disapointed...
  5. Chapter 327 Discussion [Naruto]

    Hidan really does get off on pain ~ I almost creeped out when Hidan put his "climax" face after stabbing himself in the hearth (and obviously Asuma)...
  6. Chapter 325 Discussion [Naruto]

    With all this freak fest I somehow hope for the Akatsuki Leader to be a ninja without bloodlines or mutant like features.
  7. Chapter 325 Discussion [Naruto]

    Kakuzu ain't going anywhere right now, sure he has the money and a head (hee), but Hidan's body still has his Akatsuki ring on, sure thing they won't leave without it first. Thing is, will Kakuzu step up and go against Team Asuma + backup? or go for the ring and leave to finish his mission?...
  8. Chapter 323 Discussion [Naruto]

    The circle hyphotesis is valid and interesting, yet it's way too big of weak point for a jutsu (even more for an Akatsuki jutsu) if things turn out as you say. Edit: oh, congratulations to all those who predicted Hidan's "pain share" jutsu :tem
  9. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    So Yamato will become the new InaShikaCho captain if Asuma dies? ... 8 ball says: "as again later".. mmm
  10. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    I thought it was implied, but yeah, it's lame.
  11. Chapter 317 Discussions [Naruto]

    Not funny at all!, IMO it's safe to say that we can all agree that it would be very stupid just to dye your hair if you are trying to be unnoticed to your former comrades :notrust ...
  12. Chapter 317 Discussions [Naruto]

    It kinda look like a flower cap to me, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a dude, you know, with Deidara's androginous vibes and all that. Aaah, get out of my mind! :o
  13. Chapter 317 Discussions [Naruto]

    Outstanding chapter :leepose... true to be told we have to celebrate Tobi got promoted! can't wait for the omake and fan movies dealing with this!. Seems like Naruto is smarting up, and for a bushin that was pretty impressive... yet, poor frog purse, it's going to get "Chouji-fied". Also...
  14. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    This was a solid chapter,I don't really mind "talkies" as long as they are insightful and entertaining as this chapter. Yamato keeps adding cool points to himself with the over the top examples of his chakra nature. His jutsus tend to be landscape changing magnitude but we have yet to see more...
  15. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    With Orochimaru there is no such thing as an open end deal, it's either with him supervising or death. If my life depended on the well being of another person, I would be all over the place with obssesive secure measures and time-triggered fail safes.
Top