Recent content by epictoads

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 58 Discussion

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 58 Spoiler Discussion Do they even have guns small enough to hide under a cloak? I don't think Armin could have a rifle in there. The only handguns we've seen are the ones Kenny's team use, or the guy who was trying to build a revolver a few chapters ago.
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 57 Discussion / 58 Prediction

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 57 Spoiler Discussion I don't think they would be using guns while actually maneuvering, but the ability to 'fly' would greatly help in combat. Criminals (including Levi) were using 3DMG before anyway so it's no surprise that they would develop it like this
  3. Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Spoiler Discussion I really don't see it. It feels like a new tone/story direction which has happened in every arc. Them fighting the government was inevitable from the start. The only difference being that that interview came out now. I can't see how it...
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Discussion/55 Prediction

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Spoiler Discussion So you think that Isayama originally intended for them to just lose at that point? We are still 7 volumes away from where it's meant to end. Why would they just wait for humanity's downfall. And the series has matured and changed in tone...
  5. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Discussion/55 Prediction

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Spoiler Discussion They planning to take control over the government relates to a change of the (fair of) ending how? That seems like a pretty big jump to make.
  6. Discussion Let's talk about Mike

    For humanity's second strongest soldier, it was just sad to see him die screaming. But realistic at the same time.
  7. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 53 Discussion

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 53 Spoiler Discussion The spoilers seem a bit off-course. After the latest revealing a new plot route as well. Looking online I can't find any source for those spoilers so I'm going with fake.
  8. Discussion The author is changing the story's ending (interview with Hajime Isayama in French)

    I don't expect we'll be seeing major story changes. Just probably a more satisfying ending. This shows that he has an complete plan right up until the end at least, so for the next 2 years or so I have confidence in the story as of now. The ending is really up to him. When he first came up with...
  9. Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 53 Spoiler Discussion Its a bit early for spoilers I think. The chapter comes out on Thursday/Friday I think.
  10. Discussion Anime complaints in relation to the manga

    One of the things I disliked in the anime was how they showed Hange. Especially in Stohess when she acted crazy during a hot battle. And how much they emphasize Levi, what was the point of his ankle breaking if he then cut Eren out? That and the characters (mainly Armin and Eren) were all over...
  11. Discussion Shingeki no Kyojin online video game!

    You can use gas to do a sudden change in direction but you lose most momentum. The only way is to hook into something or use a special attack (Petra's involves flying forward so that might be it).
  12. Question How should Attack on Titan End?

    Apparently so. It's a real shame because an ending where everyone dies sounds like it could be amazing. I hope he's either just toying with us (unlikely because he's always too honest when discussing the future of the series) or he goes back to his original idea. I really don't want SnK to have...
  13. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 52 Discussion / 53 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 52 Spoiler Discussion I've seen a translation that says it will be continued in the March issue. Someone please tell me this isn't accurate. I don't wanna have to wait 3 months.
  14. Discussion Shingeki no Kyojin online video game!

    I'd be up for a multiplayer match against her
Top