Recent content by Epsilonium

  1. Epsilonium

    Shounen Embalming - The Another Tale of Frankestein by Watsuki Nobuhiro

    not yet... it's becoming irritating... I recently had a chance to visit Japanese bookstore and quickly took a look at Jump SQ, but it was already the issue from this month. And, sorry to disappoint you, but I couldn't buy it. The magazine is too big to carry onto the airplane... thus only...
  2. Epsilonium

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread I am nearly back now, gonna fly and will be able to do translation again. I can't believe the Embalming raw isn't out yet... no, not the one for this month, the one from last month. aww... should I drop off the translation on the spoiler pics here first...
  3. Epsilonium

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread Jeez... I really want Embalming from August issue... There are some Jpn spoilers in 2ch, if you wanna check it out.
  4. Epsilonium

    Anime Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

    Re: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 [Discuss & Download] The Official Japanese website of Code Geass is so much of spoilers...even if they might be only sidetracks. Take a look at the second link at the "ABOUT" tab (Character relationship web), and there's couple you could know ahead of...
  5. Epsilonium

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight - ch41 (predictions ch42) Could anyone provide another mirror for me? I somehow cannot access the page...
  6. Epsilonium

    Seinen Rozen Maiden by PEACH-PIT

    Re: Rozen Maiden (season 2) The RAW for Tale2 (ch.2) of the 2nd season is out. There is the 1st season up to 7~8 volumes, are they already scanlated? Anyways...I''m supporting this series.
  7. Epsilonium

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro Now that the spoiler has been really proven for being true... God, so amazing how Yagi-san comes up with something that does not follow much of any predictions... Well, for this time maybe it was too jumping for anyone to predict that...
  8. Epsilonium

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro Yes, it probably IS real. however, what I see is bunch of what-is-whosoever-gonna-tell? type of aori, if I am not mistaken. and here's spoiler in Jpn, confirmed (unless it was a fake confirmation) and matching to what is written in Chinese. I added my...
  9. Epsilonium

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Houkago Wind Orchestra by Yami no Ame oh...yeah, that was a weird one to take its original sound... "nananananana" is original sound in Jpn. and most likely, "なんだって" or "何(なに)", both meaning "what!?", is going to follow. so I guess ...maybe "whawhawhawhat!?" will do. the speaker is...
  10. Epsilonium

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread Well...good to see series coming out one after another. how is the scan of Matsuri Special for this month going? I would really like to see it out...
  11. Epsilonium

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Houkago Wind Orchestra by Yami no Ame The translator did not make too many mistakes on getting the meaning right. However, there are still some phrases awkwardly put or directly translated...I will be leaving it up to editors, because it will be just the matter of fluency then. As for...
  12. Epsilonium

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Houkago Wind Orchestra by Yami no Ame I, a translator native at Japanese, took a look through. Below are corrections. it's from spring, not summer (unless you consider April as summer). "interesting spring time of youth" is directly translated. It means something like "adolescence,"...
  13. Epsilonium

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread Wow, that picture looks awesome! ...but well, how's the current May issue of SQ coming along? it's out certainly, but I see no raws yet...
  14. Epsilonium

    Shounen Embalming - The Another Tale of Frankestein by Watsuki Nobuhiro

    Re: [SQ] Embalming - The Another Tale of Frankestein I think the raw is still around in this MH? well by the way, quite shocking spoiler for this may issue. no pics yet, but hopefully raw will be out soon...I want it to be. At least it got me really jump.
  15. Epsilonium

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro "「CLAYMORE」は作者取材のため休載します" Basically "Claymore" is taking a break. ...well it wasn't April fool. I think something happened...'cause on prev. issue it did not say next will be a break... To let you know where I get sources usually...it is the 2ch BBS.
Top