Recent content by erosares286

  1. Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 477 (END)

    S3: Akutsu S2 : Atobe S1: Ryoma D2. Fuji/Sanada I assume Kintarou and Yukimura will be there. What a scary line-up for Japan
  2. Discussion Best 7 Man lineup of Japan Team (Assuming Everyone is healthy)

    Byodoin Tokugawa Ryoma Oni/Kintarou Tanegashima/Yukimura If theres no 3 Mser Rule S1. Tokugawa (Assuming he will surpass Byo after the finals) S2. Byodouin S3. Ryoma D1. Oni/Tanegashima D2. Ochi/Duke
  3. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Hmm. It's gonna be weird if Spain will lose the first match. Imagine, winning all the matches from elims, up to Semis, then suddenly, all the hype for Romeo and lose 😂. It's also weird if Atobe will lose his last match, so I think, S3 will be a no contest same as Taka vs kabaji. I feel Konomi...
  4. Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 386, 387 and 388 Discussion

    As for the final. I want to see a new format. D2, S3, D1, S2, S1 format. For sure Japan will be 0-2, and I want to see a must win Doubles match for Japan. Im looking forward for the D1 match, especially Ochi vs Silva match up
  5. Discussion Mystery Team SPAIN

    I think Allan or Kiko played s3 against Spain. Before the start of S2, as i remember, Dodo hold his racket as he wants to play but Ralph step up as he wants to protect US pride 🤔
  6. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Irie beat Kaji 6-1? As on Atobe's reaction, maybe he saw how strong Irie is. Ochi/Mouri vs Kimijima/Tohno is a good match. I see Ochi Mouri pair win in a close match. Also, since Byodouin and Oni are not 100% fully recover from their last match, there's a chance they can still play doubles in...
  7. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    I do think the finals for S1 will be Tokugawa vs Duke. By beating Duke, he will prove to Byoudouin that he is something. Also, I want to see Duke play all-out on a Singles Match. He will not be consider playing S1 against Camus, if the coach does not believe on him
  8. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    So fuji destroy akaya. Despite of akaya's powerup during semis, fuji just trashed him. So oshitari wants to play against Atobe also huh
  9. Discussion Is Team Japan not a believable underdog?

    Ralph beat Amadeus right so he is stronger than him. Medanore, Ryoga, Byodouin, Volk, Ralph are the top 5 Hsers right now
  10. Character Byoudouin Houou

    Boss did not answer directly that he's the one who injured Medanore. Maybe, I think during their match, Medanore injured himself by unlocking crazy ability(maybe the final Divine Path of the Asura?) something like that. Let's see what really happens. Can't wait for the Finals.
  11. Character Byoudouin Houou

    Is it confirmed that Byodouin is the one who injured Medanore? Is it Tokugawa only asking for help to make him stronger. Correct me if I'm wrong, did I miss something
  12. Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 356, 357 and 358 Discussion

    Tanegashima/Shiraishi Ohmagari/Kite Kimijima/Marui Fuji/Ochi/Tohno Doubles is on 🔥🔥🔥
  13. Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Tokugawa, Ryoma, Atobe locked on Singles. Doubles is very interesting. Tane/Shiraishi, Kite/Ohmagari. I wonder who will play doubles with Fuji.
  14. Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

    I think it's possible if Spain do what the Swiss did in the Groupstage.
Top