Recent content by ErosVp

  1. ErosVp

    Seinen Dear Boy by Sgt.

    Whoa!!! This manhwa is great to relieve your muderous intent!!! It is really pleasant to see bullies getting tortured
  2. ErosVp

    Josei [Webtoon] Annarasumanara by HA Il-Kwon

    I find every work of HA Il-Kwon really good! And Each one is very different to the other... Annarasumanara is unique in way that is hard to explain, it is very artistic! I recommend.
  3. ErosVp

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 217 Discussion / 218 Predictions

    So Baam also learned the Supreme King's Scorching Fist of Death? Since he took the blow from Urek Mazino?
  4. ErosVp

    Chapter The Gamer Chapter 72 Discussion / 73 Prediction

    Re: The Gamer Chapter 72 Spoiler Thread So hell is not such a bad place as we thought, it has a decent internet connection!!!
  5. ErosVp

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 108 Discussion/ 109 Predictions

    He did not want to "hunt" them, but to find Meliodas. He first needed the broken sword Meliodas carried, only then he would need Elizabeth's blood....
  6. ErosVp

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 348 Discussion / 349 Predictions

    What really got my attention this chapter? It's a guy!!! I was thinking all these past chapters that character was a girl, maybe because of the bitchy attitude and the design of course....
  7. ErosVp

    Chapter The Gamer Chapter 65 Discussion/ 66 Predictions

    I don't get why Jee-Han was thinking about the existence eater.... he being away at the moment made me think about Jee-Han's mom or dad though, could his father be this magician?
  8. ErosVp

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 103 Discussion/ 104 Predictions

    Yes, definetely! And I can't think of a good excuse for a good guy to do that, and since he was the one who told Meliodas Merlin hit him I guess he may be lying and is the real traitor.... People always says Gowther is an incubus, since incubus is a kind of demon from mesopotamian mythology, he...
  9. ErosVp

    Discussion Sinbad no Bouken Manga Discussion

    I think shit is going to happen. Mystoras will probably lose and Sinbad will interfere because of his values of freedom.... Soon there will be the first metal vessel users fight of SnB, Sinbad versus Darius!
  10. ErosVp

    Shounen [Webtoon] The God of High school by Yong Jae Park

    I hope Dae Wi doesn't die! I'm pissed the real Jin Mori is missing a lot of chapters already and now my second favorite character gets a death warning!
  11. ErosVp

    Shounen Fuuka by SEO Kouji

    Dude! It is the first work of this author I'm reading, I don't really like romances because shoujos like pastel and ichigo 100 really bores me.... I read Akame ga Kill, Shingekli no Kyojin, I am used to seeing deaths in mangas, BUT I was not expecting this!!! I just read it and I felt like...
  12. ErosVp

    Chapter Toriko 297 Discussion Thread

    Since monkeys getting stronger after near deaths makes me remember DBZ, I'll laugh if some says the famed quote about Bambina's level: It's over 9000"
  13. ErosVp

    Shounen [Webtoon] Black Haze by Dydyddl7

    Yeah! That linus guy was the best part of the chapter! Finally the professor appeared, maybe it won't take much longer for us to know what the hell is going on....
  14. ErosVp

    Shounen [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

    Hoping they can release again soon...
  15. ErosVp

    Seinen Mob Psycho 100 by One

    CH. 15 was hilarious! Seeing Teru becoming bald was something only this crazy author can pull during a fight...
Top