Recent content by Errant Singularity

  1. Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    Yeah I meant Wahl's, don't want Gajeel getting that... :hip Metal.
  2. Discussion Re-write the Alvarez Arc

    1: Wahl is Belno's son, and Gajeel is the one to fight him. After having his ass kicked, Gajeel is on the ground, takes a look at Wahl, remembers Belno's description of her son, and tells Wahl about her death. We get a single panel of Wahl being shocked and actually caring for a moment, before...
  3. One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    Hey, probably a weird question, but: When does the One Piece story get more directed? I've watched the first fifty episodes before, a long while back, didn't enjoy much aside from Zoro, so I dropped the series. I've also watched the arc about Doflamingo, on insistence from a friend, and it...
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 93 Discussion / 94 Predictions

    Hoping the stuff with Marley gets more interesting soon, the expo was neat at first but now it's getting a little dull.
  5. The Last Person to Post Wins - Kingler

    Looks cool, might run with it... Might need another option too though. But for now, goodnight cruel, meatless world!
  6. The Last Person to Post Wins - Kingler

    Pfft, too cute.
  7. The Last Person to Post Wins - Kingler

    Something... Fiery. Anyone involving fire, aside from Natsu or Ace.
  8. The Last Person to Post Wins - Kingler

    I saw an R, it's 2 am, GET OFF MY BACK!
  9. The Last Person to Post Wins - Kingler

    Aye thanks Reebi. Still trying to find a profile pic and sig...
  10. Greetings mortals!

    Well I'm here because FTB closed down and I was told good things about this place... So, uh... Hi! I'm more into older series, pre-2012 mostly, though I am keeping up with some other ones. I'd love if this place has a decently active RP section, that's probably my favourite thing to do in...
Top