Recent content by Erza Scarlet

  1. Erza Scarlet

    Discussion Underrated J/K Pop Artists?

    Last year I knew a k-pop boyband called U-kiss, and I really like them because their style is so cool, they are so handsome and talented, and I don't understand why they are underrated, their dancing skills are good, and they really can sing and dance at the same time, actually their voices are...
  2. Erza Scarlet

    Hangout Current Favorite K-song

    Sistar - Alone I'm not really into girls group, but I loved this song. and Super junior's brand new song Sexy, free and single
  3. Erza Scarlet

    Discussion Seiyuu: Anime Voice Actors

    Really!? what character voiced Jun Fukuyama in a H anime? I wanna see that xD, he always performances serious characters, doing a ****** character is kinda funny xD
  4. Erza Scarlet

    Favorites Favorite Ashirogi Muto Manga

    I voted for money and intelligence, the plot is twisted and psychological, they are really good with seinen stories, it's a shame they never serialized this manga, but maybe in the future they will be able to develop this manga.
  5. Erza Scarlet

    Parodies of Anime Openings/Endings - Series/Movies

    Re: Parodies of Anime Openings/Endings Code geass - hikari (Nabari no ou ED) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Litv_PXH5c Code Geass + Yu Yu Hakusho OP (this is amazing!!!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isk5Hegtgws
  6. Erza Scarlet

    Shoujo Watashi ni XX shinasai by Tooyama Ema

    Title: わたしに××しなさい! Watashi Ni XX Shinasai! (Do XX to me!) Authored by Tooyama Ema Serialized by Nakayoshi Pubished by : Kodansha Genre: Shoujo, Romance, Drama, Comedy and School life Japanese Release: On-going series (Montly) Edited Mangas: Ongoing Summary Yukina Himuro, under the guise...
  7. Erza Scarlet

    Discussion The winner of the romance theme will be...

    the winner will be between aoki or hiramaru, because everybody loves the impossible love story, people are always touched by this drama, and on the other hand boys love romantic comedy stories, but I voted aoki cuz I want to support girl powa ! xD Saiko's story is interesting, but I don't like...
  8. Erza Scarlet

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 25 (Chap 205 - 213) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 211 Spoiler Thread Nice chapter! I'm starting to love Gazillexlevy relationship, they're getting closer and closer, the heart in the iron word was so cute :D I think Erza will fight with Ultear, cuz erza has to settle with her for what she did to gerard but also could be a...
  9. Erza Scarlet

    Discussion Seiyuu: Anime Voice Actors

    He's my favourite seiyuu too, he really surprises me with his versatility, he changes his voice so easyly, Lelouch voice is so deep and serious, Aidou (vampire knight) is so soft and femenine, Grell (kuroshitsuji) is so gay xDDDD and the last character that he's dubbing is rikuo from nurarihyon...
  10. Erza Scarlet

    Discussion What Manga would you like to see scanlated?

    new code geass manga: shikkoku no renya
  11. Erza Scarlet

    Favorites Your personal harem

    Male harem: 1) Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code geass) 2) Kiryuu Zero (Vampire knight) 3) Lockon Stratos (Gundam 00) 4) Light Yagami (Death Note) 5) Hei (Darker than black) 6) Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) 7) kanon (Saint Seiya) 8) Xingke (Code geass) 9) Setsuna F. Seiei (Gundam 00) 10) Kaname Kuran...
  12. Erza Scarlet

    Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Re: What anime are you watching and next on your list? right now I'm watching the book of bantorra and unfinished anime I'm watching fairy tail, durarara, B gata H kei, naruto shippuuden and seikon no qwaser
  13. Erza Scarlet

    Discussion What is your most strongly disliked character in the anime world?

    the most I hate is the master Scythe from requiem for the phantom and then there are other characters that I can't tolerate like Suzaku and Charles from Code geass , Orochimaru and Madara from Naruto
  14. Erza Scarlet

    Discussion Depressing Anime

    Re: Depressing Anime's depressing anime 1)Air tv 2)Saikano 3)Evangelion 4)Elfen lied 5)Clannad
  15. Erza Scarlet

    Favorites Favorite Pairings

    Re: What is your favorite pairing or pairings in the anime world? 1) Lelouch x C.C (Code geass) 2) Reiji X Ellen (Requiem for the phantom) 3) Zero X Yuuki (Vampire Knight) 4) Hei X Yin (Darker than black) 5) Renton X Eureka (Eureka 7) 6) Dominic X Anemone (Eureka 7) 7) Shuji X Chise (Saikano)...
Top