Recent content by escapeejm

  1. Chapter Naruto 522 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 522 Spoiler Discussion which version databook state that diedra stole his jutsu and it's a forbidden jutsu............and where can i read it........
  2. Naruto's "That Jutsu"

    I agree with you. It's more like the jutsu that summons the Death God. But, I thought only the Third Hokage was taught that jutsu by the Fourth Hokage. Still, I wouldn't be surprise if Jiaraya knowed about it and taught Naruto it was it was definitely his father jutsu which would be correct to...
  3. Discussion Which is the best bloodline/kekkei genkai or unique skill?

    wood release jutsu is the most useful and effective jutsu for occasions..............Mokuton (shodai hokage and yamato )
  4. Databook III [tora-chan] Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: [Sha no Sho] pp. 072 - Gerotora thanks
  5. Databook III [tora-chan] Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: [Sha no Sho] pp. 034-039 - Itachi Uchiha thanks
  6. Databook III [tora-chan] Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: [Tou no Sho] pp. 024-032 - Naruto Uzumaki It's the bloodline...............I mean all a character needs is to have a bloodline and he/she maybe viewed as some genius that is capable of everything............;)
  7. Voting [VOTING] Colored Fan Art of the Month - November/December

    Re: [SUBMISSIONS] Colored Fan Art of the Month - November it's my first time......what exactly is prize, if any ?
  8. The cnet128 Thread

    ok, you said ask you anything,.............................. 1. how much do you weight ? 2. are you black ? 3. do you know where i can find the lost treasure of...........captain sparrow? 4. why is the sky blue ? 5. would you describe how look in the mirror ? 6. i see that you are located...
  9. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 422 Spoiler Discussion This thread discussion seems to be heading off-track. Well, think this chapter release will specifically focus on the fight in the village and take break from Naruto. The spoilers seem promising..... But, still it seems like Pain was too confident, to invade...
  10. Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Hello, my name is escapeejm also my post name [BELIEVE IT...]. I hail from Jamaica, yes the island. I am bit of vagabond with my career. I do some programming, graphics and electronic works from time to time. I am easily fascinated by peoples culture and their...
Top