Recent content by escoxking

  1. escoxking

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1175 Discussion

    where the chapter at?
  2. escoxking

    One Piece Chapter 1174 Discussion

    There a multiple legends of dragons and Kaido is based on the koi fish legend. So yeah there a lot more dragons that can be explored. Also there are multiple version of these creatures/animals. Some tied to myths and some not. Please don't start that.
  3. escoxking

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1172 Discussion

    Hmmmmmmm ever since Brook and Gunko relationship was hinted. I had a theory Gunko will die in battle and Brook will revive her with his awakening don't know if it will come at a cost but that's what I've been thinking.
  4. escoxking

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1171 Discussion

    I can only assume stronger haki at the time if Shanks actually did "defeat" Loki and possibly a joint effort. Cause Oda loves telling us through conversation an event went a certain way and then the flashback shows something totally different.
  5. escoxking

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1171 Discussion

    Ragnir using the elements from each realm would be crazy. Would have access Darkness, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Fire, Air, Light, Water, and maybe Hellfire. I've wanted Loki to join since the beginning. I know there's the discussion of power dynamics. Idc the SH need more heavy hitters in my...
  6. escoxking

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Yeah a lot people are just posting unconfirmed spoilers for clickbait and views. I say hold out real spoilers will be coming hopefully by the weekend.
  7. escoxking

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Squirrel fruit would be hilarious and I kind of want to see it happen now lol
  8. escoxking

    One Piece Chapter 1165 Discussion

    Oda my heart hadn't recovered from Kuma's flashback now Rocks EMOTIONAL DAMAGE.
  9. escoxking

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1159 Discussion

    I can see that but I'm saying what if Monkey (which I doubt) isn't actually the family name sorry for the confusion with the added mom stuff.
  10. escoxking

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1159 Discussion

    The four photos Imu cut up is making more sense now. Their bloodlines are showing to have been the main oppositions/strong forces that fought/were present during the Void Century. My question now is has Luffy's family name been changed. We know it won't come from his moms side unless Oda has...
  11. escoxking

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1159 Discussion

    He has inherited dad's WILL! Will of D!! I can't see why Roger would help the WG take down Rocks when in reality he had every right to storm God Valley. Like Garp and Roger really gone have to be show me more than brain dead we love to fight reasoning. And to find out this is the moment...
  12. escoxking

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 204 Spoilers & Discussion

    LFG!!' My boy shows up suit and tie eeeeee
  13. escoxking

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1157 Discussion

    Did anyone peep baby Oven and Katakuri lol
Top