I think going through the motions of reading spoilers, raws, and tranlastions week by week has made a lot of people way more scrutinizing of the series quality than if they read it in one go myself included.
Honestly this development would have been perfectly placed had it been the Rindou is a Saiba theory. The midnight chefs figure out about shokugeki's from Rindou during her time after graduation. To add on to her mysterious skillset she could have beaten Jou 3-2 or something showing she was...
The seat order is somewhat fitting. Aside from fact I would put Ishikki and Kuga up Plus Megumi Nene and Eizan just became slaves to stagnation. But I will say Senzaemon really needs to stop letting kids run operations. He had a whole Soe or Leonara he could have called if he really needed a new...
Senzaemon really cant seem to learn his lesson. Why put your 16 year old granddaughter in charge of overseeing an entire academy why not call Sou or idk get a high level chef like Gin or Jou. To give Soma the first seat off the bat is asinine especially when he hasnt even fully fledged beat some...
Really glad they actually gave some exposition on Rindou's dish this time instead of leaving things ambiguous should have saved it for Megishima but gotta take what you can get I guess.
Hmm the guys on Reddit floated an interesting idea mainly about Tsukasa using that girls paint maybe he borrows something Rindou needs in the final bout hindering her. Which could set up the final match being Erina vs Tsukasa
I really hope Erina wins with a thin hair difference in what her revision of the doriyaki. It would add so much sting if it showed how slim the margin was for Megumi to grasp over the W. For some reason I just want to see Momo get shook at that realization.
Even if in irl the gap between chefs is very slim manga still has a tendency to overexaggerate things I mean there is literally a manga (Kuroko) where the star team is just a basketball playing justice league.
If you guys dont mind I'd like to go down the line w/ what we've seen so far.
Julio:Got used as a punching bag for Ishikki
Shoko:Got used as fodder for the RAMEN MASTER MEGISHIMA!
Nene:Despite Soba being her specialty she didnt contemplate the technical aspects of Soba or how outside factors can...