Recent content by Esphel

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 542 Chapter Discussion / 543 Prediction

    Does anyone else has the feeling that something related to celestial spirits magic may happen? I mean, they showed us Sorano, Yukino and Lucy all moving to a same spot... So that, at least for me, seems like a set up for something :( (plus Sorano still needs to actually do something to be worthy...
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 501 Chapter Discussion / 502 Predictions

    Since we have Yukino chasing after Neinhart (and Neinhart got stupidly wrecked by Natsu) I think it may be Lucy&Yukino vs Dimaria. Cuz there's no sense in sending her after Neinhart without any further plot. What's she gonna do? Arrive, see he's already defeated and then what? Say "oh hey! i...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    What if that's not the real Irene? As we know she can create stuff... That could easily be an illusion or, harry pottering things, a piece of her soul trapped inside the swords (juliet and heine) to idk... Avenge them? Or something else triggered it. I don't really want Mirajane to lose... nor...
Top