Recent content by essence94

  1. Help Wanted seeking a Writer

    I create the characters and the backgrounds because the artist is not very imaginative with drawing characters and backgrounds and we would work on the writers and artists ideas as will
  2. Help Wanted seeking a Writer

    The role that I have Is create the characters and managing the project progress We would work on the main project and any other project that the writer would like to work on.we would make profit from sell digitall copie online like amazon and other websites
  3. Help Wanted seeking a Writer

    Hey my names rennell and I have been looking for a writer for a while that is Willing to write manga.Before we get into this this will just be a side project for fun! I can't afford to pay a writer but the writer would get 40 ,I would get 40 to and the drawers would get 20 profit split.am...
Top