Recent content by Estellart

  1. Estellart

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 119 Discussion/ 120 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 119 Spoiler Thread * ( ON HIATUS ) * Phew! Thanks for the information! I would not wait until august to see the epic fight to come :/
  2. Estellart

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 119 Discussion/ 120 Predictions

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 119 Spoiler Thread * ( ON HIATUS ) * He did the same last year, on summer. We were waiting for the manga meanwhile 1-2 months. Was a totally HELL. The Breaker is "my happines" of fridays and that notice fucked me :gwah
  3. Estellart

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 85 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 85 Spoiler And again. He can has got one of the best drawings ever made, but.. seriously, this things take points. But ok, i understand, maybe something hard is happening to him now but I don't know, friday is my day of happiness, not cause weekend is coming, not, is...
  4. Estellart

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Looking for Manga like Berserk, Vagabond... Hm.. I recommend you to read a manga (an anime exist too) called Basilisk, if you never heard before.
  5. Estellart

    Question Best Mission in GantZ?

    The Nurarihyon was an epic battle and well, a very stressful fight. Maybe my favourite fight could be the demon fight, i love that 1 against 1, the fire demon, rock demon... and others, was very exciting!
  6. Estellart

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 66 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 66 Spoiler Thread I hope this chapter gonna be interesting.
  7. Estellart

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 57 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 57 Discussion / 58 Predictions (Next Chapter will be released on 3rd Feb) I had read chapter 57 again and... that girl, friend of cool guy... where is the scar in her face?
  8. Estellart

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 53 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 53 Discussion / 54 Predictions Jinnie is going to be ok, as always happens in animes/mangas, also Shion is angry, so he maybe kills that sunglasses man, or not (sure not). I'm waiting for the translate, and for the next chapter... NOW.
Top