Recent content by Eternal Warrior

  1. Eternal Warrior

    Favorite Character in GantZ?

    I have two favorites. Kurono and Sei. Kurono because he is funny, tells it like it is, and strong. He was the one I was rooting for to make it out and to tell people to swallow the shit they were spewing and man up. Good on Kurono for being a smartass and a badass at the same time. I...
  2. Eternal Warrior

    Kurono x (Insert Name Here)

    Sei, definitely. However, Reika would be my second choice too, I wouldn't mind her at all. However, if I had the choice, it would be Sei for me. Definitely not Kishimoto, hah, like she'd even go with him anyway, she'd whine more about KAAAATOOOOUUUUU. ugh.
  3. Eternal Warrior

    The Katou Thread

    Katou was annoying as all hell. I didn't like him at all. I get he is supposed to be this great moral compass and beacon of compassion and all that stuff, but I honestly found him about as unbearable as Kishimoto. He was whiny, self-righteous and honestly, the way he presented himself with the...
  4. Eternal Warrior

    Kei Kurono's Thread

    Kei Kurono and Sei Sakuraoka are my favorite characters. Kurono is hilarious and a badass. Him and Sei would've made a wonderful team.
  5. Eternal Warrior

    Worst character?

    It's honestly a tie between Kishimoto and Kato. Both of them annoyed the crap out of me so much, you have no idea how vindicated I felt when they both bit the dust. My only regret is that their utter uselessness and/or negligence got actual interesting characters killed along with them. I guess...
  6. Eternal Warrior

    Kei Kishimoto should...

    So glad that useless girl died. Sorry, but I don't think she should come back at all. I think she needs to stay good and gone as to not muck up the series any longer with her presence. If anyone needs to come back, it's Sei.
Top