Recent content by EternalFlamez

  1. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 347 Discussion/ 348 Predictions

    If Ging isn't an Enhancer or a Specialist I'll be shocked. The most balanced category of them all and if you get lucky the most overpowered of them all.
  2. Battle Zoldycks vs Genei Ryodan

    Zoldyck Family VS Phantom Troupe Hypothetical Scenario: Kalluto is discovered as a traitor and is thus executed by the other Troupe members. The Zoldycks want to take them out. This is current Phantom Troupe and Zoldyck Family... Hisoka is excluded, Uvogin and Pakunoda are dead, and Chrollo...
  3. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 347 Discussion/ 348 Predictions

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 347 Spoilers Damn, that's kinda broken if true. Being hit by it to use it isn't nearly a big enough limitation, an ability this ridiculous needs bigger and more limitations.
  4. Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Really shocking moment? Well, I definitely think Kurapicka is not making it out of this arc alive. Maybe that's it.
  5. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 344 Discussion/ 345 Predictions

    Yeah, Gon! I'm glad he lost his Nen. He sacrificed his future potential, everything for that power-up. Also, will Gon play a major part in this arc or will he have some side-arc focusing on how he regains his Nen? I'm going for the latter. Kurapicka, Leorio! Woot. Killua almost certainly won't...
  6. Fun Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [01]

    I hope it doesn't happen either, but you never know... Hunter Hunter has gone against a lot of the Shounen Cliche's... the best friends retuning might not happen. Still, you're probably right. It's likely that he still has some role to play. Though, it probably won't happen for 2 or 3 arcs. The...
  7. Fun Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [01]

    Maybe they don't reunite. Perhaps Killua just gets written out of the plot altogether and replaced by someone else.
  8. Question Who is your favorite Hunter X Hunter character?

    Definitely Killua. Unlike a lot of the characters, he was "messed up" from the start, being trained to kill, tortured, ideals "drilled" into him.. I find it more interesting to see a character go from dark to light then going from light to dark. Also, it's fking Killua. I think it's likely...
  9. Fun Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [01]

    Can't wait for the Mangas return! I've only been a fan for a month and I'm ridiculously excited, can't imagine how HxH veteran fans feel like!
Top