Recent content by eternalshiva

  1. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 549 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion Maybe it's been so long since Kishi's paid attention to the Uchiha that he's forgotten how to draw their unique sharigans? We can only hope. Finally, we get to see what that crow was all about!
  2. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 543 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 543 Spoiler Discussion wtf is wrong with you guys, he's had RS mode for like a couple of hours - You guys would be screaming bloody murder if he was able to have speed, abilities and hax no jutsus mastered immediately. It may have been months / years for us in this arc, but it's only...
  3. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 537 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 537 Discussion / 538 Predictions Pretty sure it says the alliance loss is 40,000 of 80,000 and the Zetsu is 50,000 of 100,000: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/27928192/16 Half of each forces. And that's on day number 1. I think that's a pretty hefty loss on the first day.
  4. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 531 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 531 Spoiler Discussion I doubt most of you complainers would be happy if the bad over-hyped guys were cutting through the alliance - They're already dead, their secrets to defeating them is now shared information between the alliance. Of course they're dropping like flies. They...
  5. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 529 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 529 Spoiler Discussion Just an observation on the complainers - I know the old villains were super awesome and fearsome, but they're dead. Defeated by a younger, more sneaky generation of Ninjas. I'm not surprised at all that the super awesome villains are falling left and right...
  6. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 518 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 518 Discussion / 519 Predictions Sai made me wet my panties a little. The scape-goat no jutsu on the Edo Tensei is logical I guess. They're technically like ghosts, if there's nothing bounding the soul to the earth, then you can't contain them. I noticed that all the zombies were...
  7. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 508 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 508 Spoiler Discussion It's nullified if oil is used, as Jiraiya pointed out and used to his advantage. In the lulzy Nagato flashback, she used her jutsu in the rain no problem.
  8. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Spoiler Discussion Not sure why you're all pissed he lost, he's a villain that wins by sucking people's chakra to get the upper hand (how lame) and Gai does not depend on chakra thus he has no chakra to suck and weaken him. In the end, if Kisame didn't have his Chakra Suck...
  9. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction I might be retarded but it looks like the sword took off from Kisame (Kisame's all WTF sword >:[ )and rejoined Bee from what Bee says "Oh I see, he forced you!" like he's talking to a dog. the Sword has !!! bubble coming from it when Bee collapses like...
  10. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Spoiler Discussion So I guess everyone forgot he can just like... make copies of himself? Are his copies all going to be gimped? Naruto can still fight, I dunno what yer all bickering about. He's still awesome, this just reminds us he's human.
  11. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Spoiler Discussion well he could use the fast technique in sage mode when he pwnd the pain that was about to attack Tsunade. He does know it, we just haven't seen him use it outside of sage mode.
  12. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Spoiler Discussion Bee knows about the 4th because, iirc, in the gaiden arc, when the nin attacked Yondaime's group before they split up, that nin was a cloud nin and he specifically says "We were warned if we saw the Yellow Flash to flee" or something along those lines. I...
  13. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Spoiler Discussion I noticed! Naruto totally skipped it, Kishi is trolling, again. I dunno how I feel about Naruto having the body flicker technique as soon as he gets out of his inner sanctuary, seems kinda cheap -- then again, Sasuke gets power-ups all the time without...
  14. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Spoiler Discussion *notices that Naruto conveniently skipped over the Pick a girl part of the advice* Kishi still just trollin', that's how he's rollin'!
  15. eternalshiva

    Chapter Naruto 504 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 504 Discussion / 505 Predictions Minato does say that he cannot seal the whole kyuubi inside the death god because 1 - it's physically impossible, the Kyuubi is too large and 2. It would destroy the balance of the beasts in the world. Also he states that he can't allow the full...
Top